Nalbari Commerce College Recruitment 2022 for 05 Vacancies. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Government Jobs News and Notifications here at AssamGovJob.in
Nalbari Commerce College Recruitment 2022
Nalbari Commerce College (NCC), Nalbari has recently released an official employment notification regarding the recruitment of 05 Assistant Professor, Junior Assistant and Grade IV Vacancy in Nalbari Commerce College.
The interested and eligible candidates fulfilling all the required criteria may apply for the below mentioned posts.
Last Date: 15 Days
Nalbari Commerce College Recruitment
1. Name of Post: Assistant Professor (Finance)
No. of Posts: 01 (UR)
Educational Qualification: Candidates having latest UGC Noms for Direct Recruitment
Salary: as per UGC Scale
2. Name of Post: Assistant Professor (Contractual)
No. of Posts: 01
Educational Qualification: B.Voc (Information Technology)
Salary: Rs. 30,000 per month (fixed)
3. Name of Post: Junior Assistant
No. of Posts: 02 (UR: 01; STP: 01)
Educational Qualification: Candidates having Graduation in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from a recognised College/ Institution affiliated to recognised University and Diploma or Certificate in Computer Applications of minimum 03 months durations with working knowledge of Assamese and English typing in MS Word and Simple MS Excel
4. Name of Post: Grade IV
No. of Posts: 01 (STP)
Educational Qualification: as per latest Assam Government Order
Age Limit for Nalbari Commerce College Recruitment
Assistant Professor: The upper age limit of the candidates as on 01/01/2022 is 38 years which is relaxed up to 05 years for SC/ST candidates and 03 years for OBC/MOBC candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates
Junior Assistant /Grade IV: The upper age limit shall be maximum 40 years for General, 42 years for Ex-Servicemen, 43 years for OBC/MOBC, 45 years for SC/ST and 50 years for PWD as on 01/01/2022
Application Fee for Nalbari Commerce College Recruitment
Assistant Professor: Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1500 only drawn on favour of Principal, Nalbari Commerce College, Nalbari payable at Nalbari
Junior Assistant and Grade IV: Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 500 drawn in favour of Principal, Nalbari Commerce College, Nalbari payable at Nalbari
How to Apply for Nalbari Commerce College Recruitment
- The applicant must apply in the format prescribed by the DHE, Assam along with complete bio-data (including Contact Number, WhatsApp Number, E-mail ID etc.) and self-attested copies of all supporting testimonials from HSLC onwards.
- In service candidates must apply through proper channel.
- The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must have proficiency in local language and should be from the state of Assam. The candidates from outside the state of Assam are requested to go through the Govt of Assam (Higher Education Department) Order No. AHE/429/2021/Pt/3, dated 01/02/2022.
Junior Assistant & Grade IV:
- The candidates must have to acquire qualification latest by the date of submission of their applications in Assam Gazette (Part-IX) Standard Form of Application. Candidates must submit PRC along with the application.
Important Links for Nalbari Commerce College Recruitment
Get Free Job Alerts
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
Disclaimer: AssamGovJob.in provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AssamGovJob.in is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure that the provided information is accurate and useful. AssamGovJob.in makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AssamGovJob.in will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.