NEPA Recruitment 2023. Official Recruitment Notification Released. Apply Online for 10 MTS, Lifeguard & Constable Posts. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt Jobs Recruitment 2023 News and Notification here at AssamGovJob.in
NEPA Recruitment 2023
The North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) has released the latest notification for the NEPA Vacancy 2023. A total of 10 vacant positions were announced in this notification, for the job roles of MTS, Lifeguard & Constable posts.
Interested & eligible candidates can apply for the NEPA Latest Vacancy 2023 through the NEPA Official website nepa.gov.in. Online applications will be available from 16.09.2023 to 21.11.2023
Keep reading to know all details about the NEPA Vacancy 2023 like educational qualifications, age limit, salary, vacancy details, etc.
You May Also Like
NEPA Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the Organization||North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA)|
|Name of the Post||MTS, Lifeguard & Constable posts.|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 56,000|
|Free Alerts||YouTube | Telegram|
Vacancy Details for the NEPA Latest Recruitment 2023
A total of 10 vacancies for North Eastern Police Academy have been released along with NEPA Notification 2023.
The post-wise and category-wise NEPA Vacancy 2023 distribution has been mentioned below:
- MTS (Cook): 01 Post
- (MTS) Dhobi: 01 Post
- Life-Guard: 02 Posts
- Constable (Motor Mechanic): 01 Post
- Constable (Band): 03 Posts
- Constable (GD): 02 Posts
Age Limit for the NEPA Recruitment
- MTS (Cook): 18 to 25
- (MTS) Dhobi: 18 to 25
- Life-Guard: 18 to 25
- Constable (Motor Mechanic): 18 to 27
- Constable (Band): 18 to 27
- Constable (GD): 18 to 27
Educational Qualifications for NEPA Recruitment 2023
1. MTS (Cook)
Minimum educational requirement: Must have passed Matriculation or an equivalent examination from a recognized Board or Institution.
Additional qualifications include:
- Proficiency in preparing dishes in the kitchen of different messes, with at least two years of experience in a catering establishment; and
- Successful completion of a trade test.
2. MTS (Dhobi)
Qualification Required: Must have completed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution.
- Must possess knowledge of washing and ironing clothes and have a minimum of two years of experience.
- Must have successfully passed a trade test.
Required Qualification: Applicants must have completed Matriculation or an equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
Additionally, they should have:
- a swimming certificate from a recognized sports institute, and
- at least two years of practical experience working as a Life Guard or in a swimming-related role in a Government or Commercial Organization.
4. Constable (Motor Mechanic)
- Must have completed Matriculation or an equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Should have obtained a Diploma in Motor Mechanism from a recognized institution.
- Must possess a valid driving license for light or medium and heavy vehicles.
5. Constable (Band)
Minimum requirement: Must have passed Matriculation or 10th grade from a recognized Board and should have experience in playing musical instruments like Beguile or Side drum.
6. Constable (GD)
Minimum Requirement: Completion of Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution.
Application Fee for NEPA Vacancy
There is no application fees for the NEPA Vacancy 2023.
Selection Procedure for NEPA Recruitment
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Document Verification.
- Trade Test.
- Medical Examination
Venue for Direct Recruitment
All candidates must report to:
North Eastern Police Academy, Umsaw, Distt-Ri-Bhoi, Meghalaya-793123
|Start Date of Application||16.09.2023|
|Last Date of Application||21.11.2023|
How to Apply for the Latest NEPA Recruitment 2023?
Candidates who wish to apply for the NEPA Vacancy 2023 must follow the steps given below carefully:
- Scroll down this page and click on the “Apply Online” option to go to the direct link to apply.
- This will take you to the official website nepa.gov.in
- Fill in the required details like your name, age, educational qualifications, address etc.
- Attach all the documents requested like your photo, signature, marksheets, etc.
- Once the form is duly filled & successfully submitted, candidates are advised to print two copies of the application form and keep it safely for further use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
How many vacant posts were announced in the NEPA Recruitment 2023?
10 MTS, Lifeguard & Constable Posts were announced in the NEPA Vacancy 2023.
When is the last date to apply for the NEPA Vacancy 2023?
The last date to apply for the NEPA Vacancy 2023 is 21.11.2023