NF Railway Recruitment 2020
Northeast Frontier (NF) Railway has released a notification inviting eligible candidates to apply for 4499 posts of Act Apprentice for imparting training under the Apprentice Act 1961 in various designated trades at different Workshops/ Units.
Important Dates for NF Railway Recruitment 2020:
Date of publication of Notification on Website: 13-08-2020
Opening Date & Time of Online Application: 16-08-2020 at 10:00 hrs
Closing Date & Time of Online Application: 15-09-2020 at 22:00 hrs
Basic Information regarding NF Railway Recruitment 2020:
NAME OF POST: Act Apprentice
NUMBER OF POSTS: 4499
HIRING ORGANIZATION: NF RAILWAY
JOB LOCATION: Alipurduar, Bongaigaon, Dibrugarh, Hojai, Kamrup, Katihar, Tinsukia.
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 15-09-2020
**The Units along with no. of slots for apprenticeship training and addresses of the units are mentioned as under:
|Addresses of the units|
|1||Katihar (KIR) &|
|970||Sr.Divisional Personnel Officer, Office of the Divisional Railway|
Manager (P), P.O. Katihar, Bihar
|2||Alipurduar (APDJ)||493||Divisional Personnel Officer(I/C), Office of the Divisional|
Railway Manager (P), P.O. AlipurduarJunction, Dist. Alipurduar,
|3||Rangiya (RNY)||435||Sr.Divisional Personnel Officer, Office of the Divisional Railway|
Manager (P), N.F.Railway, Rangiya P.O. Rangiya, Dist. Kamrup
(Assam), Pin No.781354
|4||Lumding (LMG) &|
|1302||Sr.Divisional Personnel Officer, Office of the Divisional Railway|
Manager (P), P.O.Lumding Pin 782447 Assam
|5||Tinsukia (TSK)||484||Divisional Personnel Officer (I/C), Office of the Divisional|
Railway Manager (P), Tinsukia, N.F.Railway, Tinsukia PIN
No.786125, PO. Hijuguri, Dist Tinsukia (Assam)
|539||Asstt. Personnel Officer, Office of the Chief Workshop|
Manager/ N.F.Railway Carriage &Wagon
Workshop/NewBongaigaon, PIN- 783381
|276||Senior Personnel Officer, NF Railway Workshop,|
Minimum Educational Qualification Required for NF Railway Recruitment 2020:
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/ State Council for Vocational Training.
Copies of mark sheet & pass certificates of matriculation (10thstd), provisional certificate/National trade certificate (NTC) certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT in the case of ITI and ITI Final Mark-Sheet must be uploaded. Mere completion of course is not sufficient. Candidates should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of notification.
Minimum & Maximum Age for NF Railway Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01-01-2020
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 (five) years in case of SC/ ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For Persons with Disability (PwD), upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
Application Fee for NF Railway Recruitment 2020:
UR/ OBC/ MOBC/ Others: ₹ 100
SC/ ST/ PwD & Women Candidates: nil
Payment Mode: The payment mode can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ SBI Challan, etc. by providing information as asked on the screen during payment.
Selection Process for NF Railway Recruitment 2020:
Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared (trade wise, unit-wise, community-wise). The merit list in each unit will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
How to Apply for NF Railway Recruitment 2020:
Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by vising www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. Detailed instruction for filling up online application will be available on the official website.
Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/ NFR website www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in provided for filling online application and fill up the personal details/ Biodata, etc carefully.
Required Documents for NF Railway Recruitment 2020:
Candidates are required to upload the legible scanned copy of following documents:
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet and Class-10 Pass Certificate.
- Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating the date of birth).
- Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade-in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate.
- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of candidates applied against ExServicemen quota
Training Period & Stipend for NF Railway Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates finally engaged will be provided Stipends at the prescribed rate as per the provision.
- No Hostel accommodation will be provided and selected candidates will have to make their own arrangement during their training as per Apprentice Act 1961 and they will be released on completion of the training.
Important Links for NF Railway Recruitment 2020:
More Details/ Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE
Join our Facebook Page Community
Follow our Official Instagram Page
Follow our Official Twitter Handle
FAQs for NF Railway Recruitment 2020:
What is the last date to apply for NF Railway Recruitment 2020?
The last date of applying for NF Railway Recruitment 2020 is 15-09-2020 and time is 22:00 hrs
How to apply for NF Railway Recruitment 2020?
NF Railway Recruitment 2020 has to be applied ONLINE. For the full process, please read the full notification.
What is the application fee for NF Railway Recruitment 2020?
The application fee for NF Railway Recruitment 2020 are as follows:
UR/ OBC/ MOBC/ Others: ₹ 100
SC/ ST/ PwD & Women Candidates: nil
What is the payment mode for NF Railway Recruitment 2020?
The payment mode for NF Railway Recruitment 2020 is ONLINE.
What is the age limit for NF Railway Recruitment 2020?
Minimum age: 15 years
Maximum age: 24 years, as on 2020
What is the salary of NF Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
The candidates finally engaged will be provided Stipends at the prescribed rate as per the provision.