Oil India GNM Course Admission 2020-21 | Online Application | School of Nursing | Oil India Limited | Oil India Nursing Admission 2020 | Assam | Oil India GNM Course Admission 2020 Assam Career |
Oil India GNM Course Admission 2020
Oil India Limited (OIL) has released an official notification inviting online application for OIL India Nursing Admission 2020 for admission to the 03 (three) years GNM – General Nursing and Midwifery Course in the School of Nursing, OIL India Hospital, Duliajan for the session 2020-21. The interested and eligible female candidates, qualifying the criteria provided below, from Assam and Changlang District of Arunachal Pradesh can apply online for the GNM Course.
Oil India GNM Course Admission 2020 Details
Name of Course: General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Course
Name of the Institute: School of Nursing, OIL India Hospital, Duliajan
Academic Session: 2020-21
Total Seats: 30
Educational Qualification for Oil India GNM Course Admission 2020
The candidate must be minimum 10+2 passed from a recognized Board in any stream with English and a minimum aggregate of 40% marks for General Candidates (5% relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC/ PWD candidates).
Preference will be given to 10+2 passed candidates in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB)
Eligibility Criteria for Oil India GNM Course Admission 2020
Age: The candidates must be between 17-25 years of age as on 31-12-2020 (Relaxation of 05 years in case of SC/ ST candidates, 03 years in case of OBC/ MOBC candidates and 10 years in case of PWD candidates)
Marital Status: Online unmarried candidates are eligible to apply.
Physical Fitness: Candidates must be physically fit and will be finally selected for admission only after they are declared fit by the OIL Medical Board.
Selection Procedure for Oil India GNM Course Admission 2020
- The eligible candidates will have to appear for a written test. The pass mark in the written test is 45% General candidates and 40% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC/ PWD Candidates.
- The entrance test will comprise of 100 MCQs and shall be set from the course of Class 10 covering
a) General English
b) General Knowledge
c) General Science
d) General Mathematics
- The duration of the test will be 2 hours and the total marks will be 100. The questions will be in the English language. The candidates who qualify in the written test will be considered for selection on a provisional basis based on merit in the written test.
- Provisionally selected candidates will have to appear before a Board for original document verification and medical examination.
- Selected candidates for admission will be required to undergo one-year compulsory post-qualification practical training following completion of GNM Course in the company managed Health and Medical Units. They must complete their full training period, otherwise, the cost incurred on them during the course has to be refunded if they discontinue their course/ training of their own.
Application Form for Oil India GNM Course Admission 2020
The online application forms will be available at the website www.dugnm.in from 25-10-2020 (12:00 Mid Night) to 08-11-2020 (12:00 Mid Night). Interested candidates are advised to submit the applications within the stipulated period only. The online application must be filled up only after carefully going through the instructions given along with the form in the website. The details of the eligibility criteria, reservation, entrance test etc. shall be available at the website.
Important Dates for Oil India GNM Course Admission 2020
|Online Form Submission Starts on||25-10-2020 (12:00 mid night)|
|Online Form Submission Ends on||08-11-2020 (12:00 mid night)|
|Online Admit Card Download||19-11-2020 onwards|
|Entrance Test Date||29-11-2020 (Sunday)|
|Declaration of Results||12-12-2020|
|Counselling and Document Verification Date (tentative)||21-12-2020 to 23-12-2020|
Note: This information is based on last years’ notification. We will update the same once the detailed official notification is released. Stay Tuned.
FAQs on Oil India GNM Course Admission 2020
What is the full form of OIL GNM?
OIL GNM stands for Oil India Limited General Nursing and Midwifery course
What is the course duration for OIL GNM?
The course for Oil India Limited General Nursing and Midwifery (OIL-GNM) is 03 (three) years
What is the number of seats for OIL GNM Admission 2020?
There is a total of 30 seats for OIL GNM Course Admission 2020
When will online form fill up for OIL GNM Admission 2020 start?
It will start from 25-10-2020 (12:00 mid night)
What is the last date for online form fill up of OIL GNM Admission 2020?
The last date for online form fill up of OIL GNM Admission 2020 08-11-2020