Oil India Limited (OIL) invites online applications from eligible candidates from its production and exploration areas in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia and Charaideo of Assam and Changlang of Arunachal Pradesh for the following position(s) in workperson category at Oil India Limited (OIL), Field Headquarters, Duliajan as per details given below.
Name of Post: Operator-I (HMV), Grade – VII
Number of Posts: 36
Online Application Starts from: 21-08-2020, 07:00 a.m.
Last Date of Application: 19-09-2020, 11:59 p.m.
Scale of Pay: ₹ 16,000 to ₹ 34,000 + other allowances and benefits.
Qualification and Experience:
- Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/University.
- Must possess minimum 04 (four) year old and valid Professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License issued by Govt. of Assam/Arunachal Pradesh.
- Must have minimum 03 (three) years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles like crane, trailer, oil field equipment and other heavy vehicles.
Age Limit ( as on 18-09-2020):
- General – Minimum 18 years and maximum of 30 years
- SC/ST Minimum – 18 years and maximum 35 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years
- Ex-Servicemen – As per Government of India directives
More Details: CLICK HERE
Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE