Guwahati Pandu College Recruitment 2020 for 05 Assistant Professor Vacancy
Pandu College Recruitment 2020
Pandu College, Pandu, Guwahati has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 05 Assistant Professor Vacancy in various subjects. The interested and eligible candidates can apply.
Pandu College Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Subject||Reservation|
|Asstt. Prof.||02||Education||UR/ OBC/ MOBC|
Age Limit for Pandu College Recruitment 2020
The age of the candidates should not be more than 38 Years as on 01-01-2020, relaxable by 05 years for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and 03 years for OBC/ MOBC candidates.
A relaxation of 5% marks from 55% to 50% may be provided to the PhD holders who have obtained their Master Degree prior to 19-09-1991. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the Graduate or Master’s level for the SC/ ST/ Differently-abled categories for the purpose of eligibility. The eligibility marks of 55% and relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above the permissible bases on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedure.
The candidates must have the Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know the local languages.
Educational Qualification & Selection Procedure for Pandu College Recruitment 2020
As per Govt. Office Memorandum No. AHE.407/2017/44, dated 08-11-2020 with NET/ SLET/ SET (as mandatory requirements)/ PhD (in compliance with the new UGC regulations, 2009)/ M.Phil Degree obtained on or before 10-July-2009 (candidates having M.Phil Degree obtained from the off-campus centre are not eligible).
The posts shall be filled up with strict compliance with the provisions of the AFRBM Act, 2005, existing reservation ACT and Rules. Ruling of the Hon’ble Supreme Courts well as order of Hon’ble High Court and in accordance with the service Rules and due procedures established by law.
How to Apply for Pandu College Recruitment 2020
The applications have to be accompanied by a Bank Draft of ₹2000 (non-refundable) drawn in favour of the Principal, Pandu College payable at SBI, Maligaon, NF Railway Headquarter Branch. The applications must reach the Principal on or before 04-11-2020.
You May Also Like:
- APDCL Recruitment 2023 | Apply Online for 320 Assistant Manager and Junior Manager Vacancy – Assam Govt Jobs
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 for 616 Technical & Tradesman Vacancy | Apply Online for Assam Govt Jobs 2023
- Assam Police Assam Govt Jobs 2023: Apply Online for 982 Grade IV Vacancies
- APSC Recruitment 2022 for 07 JE & AE Vacancy in Municipal Administration: Apply Online for these Assam Govt Jobs
- Assam Career Jobs 2022 | KVS Recruitment 2022 for 13404 Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy
- Assam Career Jobs 2022 | SAIL MT Recruitment 2022 for 56 Management Trainee Vacancy