Press Information Bureau (PIB) Recruitment 2020: Post of Social Media Executive (SME): Number of Posts, Pay Scale, Eligibility, Last Date, Qualification, Eligibility, How to Apply.
Applications are invited for recruitment/empanelment of manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in a Press Information Bureau (PIB) regional offices.
Last Date: 14-09-2020
Name of Post: Social Media Executive (SME)
Number of Post: 01
Pay Scale: ₹36,000
Job Location: Guwahati
Job Type: Contract Basis
- Should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication from a recognized University/Institute.
- Should have good communication skills in English and local language.
- Must be versatile in using the Internet, MS Word, Excel, Graphic Designing.
- Must be conversant with working on social media platforms such and Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.
- Should know typing in regional language.
Experience: 2 years’ experience in the relevant field.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview or joining the duty on selection. Mode of the interview will be informed separately.
How to Apply: Application should be submitted ONLINE only for the above post. For applying please visit the BECIL website (link provided below)
Official Website: CLICK HERE
Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE
In case of any doubt/help please email as below:
- For technical problem faced while applying ONLINE: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For queries other than technical: email@example.com
Latest Jobs You May Like:
- DC Cachar Recruitment 2021: Apply for 48 Junior Assistant and Grade IV Vacancy
- Nagaon Irrigation Recruitment 2021: Apply for 29 Grade IV Vacancy
- Sibsagar Irrigation Department Recruitment 2021: Apply for 05 Grade IV Vacancy
- Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021: Apply for 22 Grade IV Vacancy
- Inspector of Electricity Assam Recruitment 2021: Apply for 04 Junior Assistant (Grade IV) Vacancy