RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2021 for 146 Apprentice Vacancies. Apply Online Now. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Career and Assam Govt Job News in Assam here at AssamGovJob.in
RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2021
RITES Limited has recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 146 Apprentice Vacancies of Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, and Trade Apprentice (ITI Pass).
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online here from the link provided below.
RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Details
1. Apprenticeship Category: Graduate Apprentice
No. of Posts: 96
Stipend: Rs. 14,000 per month
Essential Qualification: Engineering Degree (B.E/B.Tech) or Non-Engineering Graduate (BA/BBA/B.Com)
2. Apprenticeship Category: Diploma Apprentice
No. of Posts: 15
Stipend: Rs. 12,000 per month
Essential Qualification: Engineering Diploma
3. Apprenticeship Category: Trade Apprentice (ITI Pass)
No. of Posts: 35
Stipend: Rs. 10,000 per month
Essential Qualification: ITI Passed Out
Educational Qualification for RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Candidates should possess four years’ full-time degree in Engineering (three years Graduation in case of Non-Engineering Graduates viz., BA/BBA/B.Com) or three years full-time Engineering Diploma or ITI Pass (Full Time) from NCVT/SCVT in the trades mentioned at Annexure-I, recognized by UGC & AICTE, State Govt/ GOI
How to Apply for RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Prior to applying for apprenticeship training vacancies in RITES Limited, Engineering Degree/Diploma candidates who have not registered with BOAT through NATS Portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) are required to register themselves and ITI Pass or Graduate BA, BBA/B.Com pass candidates are required to register themselves on apprenticeshipindia.org NAPS portal.
- Once registered on the NATS/NAPS apprenticeship portal as mentioned above, the interested candidates need to submit the details of registration and other relevant details by clicking the link APPLY ONLINE link given below.
- After filling the online form as per Point No. (b) above, Candidates need to submit the scanned copy of the following documents in one pdf file on email ID email@example.com on or before the closing date of vacancy i.e. 12.05.2021.
Selection Process for RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- The eligible candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of discipline (Trade/Branch/Stream) wise merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in the essential qualification mentioned in Annexure I, provided they satisfy the eligibility criteria in the required Essential Qualification mentioned.
- In case the same % is secured by more than one candidate, the merit list will be drawn on the basis of their age (Date of Birth) i.e. higher the age, the higher is the position in the merit.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be informed through e-mail along with uploading of the list on the RITES website
- As per the NATS Portal, a candidate can be considered for imparting apprenticeship training within three years from the date of acquisition of the Engineering Degree/Diploma. Following the same, candidates to be considered for apprenticeship training on any particular date must have acquired the Engineering Degree/Diploma within the preceding period of three years. However, this condition of three years will not be applicable in the case of ITI/Non-Engineering candidates.
- The candidates shortlisted on the basis of the information provided in the Application Form shall have to produce all original testimonials/certificates at the time of document verification before joining, if selected. In case any information/claim made by the applicant in his/her application is found to be false, the candidature of such applicant shall be summarily canceled. If any candidate submits more than one application, the candidature of such applicant shall be liable to be canceled
Opening Dates for Online Application: 22-04-2021
Closing Date of Online Application: 12-05-2021 (EOD)
Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE