RMRCNE Recruitment 2023 for 15 Technical Assistant Vacancy. Regional Medical Research Centre NE Region Recruitment. Get all the latest and upcoming Assam Govt Job News and Notifications here at AssamGovJob.in
RMRCNE Recruitment 2023 Notification
The Regional Medical Research Centre NE Region (RMRCNE) has recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 15 Technical Assistant vacancies in Dibrugarh, Assam.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online here from the direct apply link given below.
ALSO READ: PNRD Recruitment
RMRCNE Recruitment 2023 Details
|The Regional Medical Research Centre NE Region (RMRCNE)
|Technical Assistant, Technician, Lab Assistant
|10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree and B.V.Sc
|Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 1,12,400 PM
|Mode of Application
RMRCNE Recruitment 2023
|Name of Post
|No. of Posts
|maximum 40 years
|maximum 28 years
|maximum 25 years
RMRCNE Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
As per the latest RMRCNE employment notification, the candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree or B.V.Sc from any of the recognised Board or University
|Name of Post
RMRCNE Recruitment Salary
|Name of Post
|Rs/ 35,000 – Rs. 1,12,400
|Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 56,900
Age Relaxation for RMRCNE Recruitment 2023
Age relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit are as follows:
- Age relaxation up to 5 years for Scheduled caste (SC) and up to 3 years for Other Backward shall be allowed as per DoPT guidelines. Candidates belonging to SC/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS should furnish their certificates in the prescribed format, failing which, their applications will not be considered.
- Age relaxation up to 5 years for Group ‘B’ post and up to 40 years for Group ‘C’ posts are allowed to the Government servant shall be allowed subject as per DoPT guidelines. This concession is admissible to such of the Governments servants as are working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of posts.
- Persons working in ICMR projects continuously shall be eligible for age relaxation up to five years provided he/she has entered into project service within prescribed age limit for the post.
- The age relaxation for reserved category applicants is admissible only in the case of vacancies being reserved for such categories. The reserved category applicants, who apply against unreserved vacancies, will get age relaxation to the extent it is available to UR category candidates.
Application Fee for RMRCNE Recruitment 2023
SC/ST/PwBD and Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee as per GoI orders. ICMR employees are not exempted from the payment of the fee.
All other applicants must pay a non-refundable application fee in the form of Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft amounting to Rs. 300/- (Three hundred) only in the favor of “Director, ICMR-RMRC, Dibrugarh” and payable at Dibrugarh. The application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Documents Required for RMRCNE Recruitment 2023
he candidates need to attach the self-attested copies of the following documents along with their duly completed Application Form:
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Proof of Educational qualification from Class-Xth onwards
- Proof of Work Experience certificates
- Proof of Experience for age relaxation for the candidates working inGovernment Sector; in the prescribed format
- Income and asset Certificate for EWS candidates, in the prescribed form at
- One-self attested recent passport size photograph
- Proof of Category i.e. SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy) /PwBD/EWS etc. inprescribed format
- No Objection Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Declaration of Experience for Candidates working in ICMR projectscontinuously
- Any other document relevant to the essential qualification and eligibilitycriteria.
How to Apply for RMRCNE Recruitment 2023?
The candidates applying for the post should first confirm their eligibility as per advertisement on the website of the Centre or ICMR. They should also ensure that they have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. Candidate should note that the e-mail ID and mobile number are to be kept active during the recruitment process.
- The candidates should ensure that the email ID is not shared or disclosed to anybody. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. The e-mail ID is required for the communication purpose. All eligible candidates willing to apply in response to this advertisement notice for the posts of Technical Assistant, Technician-1 and Laboratory Attendant-1 should visit Institutes website at https://rmrcne.org.in and register himself/herself via the “Online Registration” link before the last date for registration of application form i.e. 09/08/2023 and generate a Registration Number.
- Thereafter, candidates have to download the Application Form from the Institute’s website and a printed copy of the filled offline application form duly signed by the applicant along with relevant enclosures and non-refundable application fee in the form of Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three hundred) only should be sent in a sealed envelope cover super scribing “Application for the post of………… (name of the post), (Registration Number)” to “Director, ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, Bokul, Lahowal, Dibrugarh – 786003, Assam” through speed post/Registered post (applications by hand will not be received) latest by 12/08/2023.
Important Dates for RMRCNE Recruitment 2023
|11th July 2023
|9th August 2023
|Last Date for Hard Copy
|12th August 2023
Important Links for RMRCNE Recruitment 2023
FAQs on Latest RMRCNE Vacancy 2023
1. What is the starting date to apply for RMRCNE Recruitment 2023?
The starting date to apply for RMRCNE Recruitment 2023 is 11th July 2023
2. What is the last date to apply for RMRCNE Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for RMRCNE Recruitment 2023 is 9th August 2023
3. What is the total number of vacancies under RMRCNE Recruitment 2023?
The total number of vacancies under Latest RMRCNE Recruitment 2023 is 15
4. What is RMRCNE?
ICMR- Regional Medical Research Centre, NE, Dibrugarh is one of the 26 permanent institutes of Indian Council of Medical Research. The Centre was established on 12th day of July in the year 1982. It covers the most remote and less developed eight states of the north-eastern region of India and is responsible for carrying out Biomedical Research in the region and runs with intramural grant from ICMR and extramural adhoc projects from different funding agencies.