Assam Career Jobs 2022. SAIL MT Recruitment 2022 for 56 Management Trainee Vacancy. Steel Authority of India Recruitment 2022. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt Jobs News and Notifications here at AssamGovJob.in
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
SAIL MT Recruitment 2022
The Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has recently released an official employment notification regarding the recruitment of 56 Management Trainee (technical & administration) vacancy posts
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online
ALSO READ: Assamese News Paper Today
SAIL MT Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of Post: Management Trainee
No. of Posts: 56
Discipline Wise Vacancy:
- Ceramics: 05
- HR: 30
- Materials Management: 12
- Finance: 09
Pay: The Management Trainees (Technical) will be offered the basic pay of Rs. 50,000 per month in the pay scale of Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 1,60,000. On successful completion of training of one year, the Management Trainee (MT) will be designated as Assistant Manager and placed in the pay scale of Rs. 60,000 – Rs. 1,80,000
ALSO READ: ASRLM Recruitment
What is the Educational Qualification required for SAIL MT Recruitment 2022?
- Ceramics: Degree in Engineering with 65% marks (average of all semesters, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular year by the Institute/ University), in the Engineering disciplines of Ceramics.
- HR: Bachelor Degree in any Discipline with 60% marks (Average of all semesters/years) with at least 02 year full-time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Human Resources/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/Personnel Management/Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development.
- Materials Management: Bachelor Degree in any Discipline with 60% marks (Average of all semesters/years) with atleast 02 year full-time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Production/ Operations/ Material/ Logistics/Supply Chain Management .
- Finance: CA/CMA (previously ICWA).
What is the Age Limit for SAIL MT Recruitment 2022?
The upper age limit of the candidate is 28 years as of 18th December 2022, i.e., the candidate should not be born earlier than 18th December 1994
Age Relaxation: The upper age relaxation is as given below:
- OBC/MOBC: 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Departmental Candidates (irrespective of caste/category): 45 years
What is the Application Fee for SAIL MT Recruitment 2022?
The application fee is as mentioned under:
|SC/ST/PWD/ES/Dept. Candidates||Rs. 200|
Payment Method: Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Challan Form
How to Apply for SAIL MT Recruitment 2022?
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the Official SAIL Website from 28th November 2022 onwards.
The candidates can also follow the below mentioned steps:
- Scroll down and go to the Important Links section
- Click on Apply Online link
- A new webpage will be opened in a new tab
- Enter all your personal and educational details as asked for
- Upload your passport-sized photograph and signature and other required documents
- Pay the application fee as per your category and click on submit button
- Take a print of the submitted application form for future reference
Important Dates for SAIL MT Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date||28th November 2022|
|Last Date||18th December 2022|
Important Links for SAIL MT Recruitment 2022
Disclaimer: AssamGovJob.in provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AssamGovJob.in is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure that the provided information is accurate and useful. AssamGovJob.in makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AssamGovJob.in will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.