SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021. State Bank of India Latest Recruitment 2021 for 67 Vacancy. Apply Online Now. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Career and Assam Govt Job News in Assam here at AssamGovJob.in
SBI Pharmacist Recruitment Overview
The State Bank of India (SBI) has recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 67 Pharmacist Vacancy in the Clerical Cadre.
The interested and the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria(s) mentioned below may apply online here from the links provided below.
ALSO READ: Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021
SBI Pharmacist Recruitment
Name of Post: Pharmacist
No. of Posts: 67
Category Wise Vacancy:
- UR: 34
- OBC: 14
- SC: 09
- ST: 04
- EWS: 06
Vacancies in North-East region:
- Assam: 04 (UR: 02, OBC: 01, ST: 01)
- Meghalaya: 01 (UR)
Age Limit for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment
Age limit as on 31-12-2021: 30 Years.
Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates as per Govt. of India Guidelines
Educational Qualification for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment
- Pass in SSC or its equivalent examination and minimum Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) from a recognized University or Board
- Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma/M. Pharma/ Pharma D) or any equivalent degree in Pharmacy from any recognized University
Other Eligibility Criteria for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment
Experience: In case of educational qualification
(i) Minimum Post Educational qualification experience of three years as Pharmacist or compounder. Ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential.
(ii) Minimum Post educational qualification experience of one year as Pharmacist or compounder. Ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential.
The candidates must be Registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacists Act with State Pharmacy Council or similar recognized body constituted for the purpose
Selection Process for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment
The selection of the candidates for the posts will be on the basis of online written test and interview
- India Post Recruitment 2022 | Apply online for 38926 Vacancies | Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy | Assam
- Assam Cooperative Apex Bank Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 100 Assistant Vacancy | AssamGovJob.in
- Assam Government Latest Job Notification for 26441 Vacancy | Assam Direct Recruitment 2022 | Assam Career
- APSC Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 20 Finance & Accounts Officer/ Treasury Officer Vacancy | AssamGovJob.in
- ESIC Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 93 Social Security Officer Vacancy | AssamGovJob.in
- AIDC Limited Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 06 Technical Officer & Junior Accounts Assistant Vacancy | Jobs in Assam
Pattern of Online Written Examination:
- General Awareness: 25 Questions (25 Marks)
- General English: 25 Questions (25 Marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 Questions (25 Marks)
- Reasoning Ability: 25 Questions (25 Marks)
- Professional Knowledge: 50 Questions (100 Marks)
Total Marks: 150 Questions (200 Marks)
An adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview based on performance in the online written test. The qualifying marks in the Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
WEIGHTAGE FOR WRITTEN AND INTERVIEW IS PROPOSED AS 40% & 60% RESPECTIVELY.
The selection will be based on written test and interview. The passing marks in written test and interview as well as the aggregate passing marks will be decided by the Bank.
The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
The merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in written test and interview. In case more than one candidate score cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
How to Apply for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment
The candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on State Bank of India (SBI) official websites https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ etc
Starting Date: 13-04-2021
Last Date: 03-05-2021
Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE
General Awareness: CLICK HERE
General English: CLICK HERE
Quantitative Aptitude: CLICK HERE
Reasoning Ability: CLICK HERE
Get FREE!! Job Alerts
|Join Facebook Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Twitter||CLICK HERE|