Seven Sisters Development Assistance Recruitment 2020. Apply for 03 Programme Associate & Executive Vacancy in SeSTA. All Latest Assam Career Latest Job News in Assam in 2020.
Seven Sisters Development Assistance (SeSTA), a non-governmental, non-for-profit organization has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 03 Programme Associate (MIS) and Executive Vacancy.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply.
1. Name of Post: Executive
No. of Posts: 01
Salary: Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 35,000 per month as per years of relevant experience
Age: The age limit for applying is 29 years
Place of Posting: Rangjuli Block of Goalpara District of Assam.
We are looking for passionate young persons who have an urge to work for rural disadvantaged communities to bring meaningful changes in their lives, with minimum 16 years of education with a professional degree like BSc or MSc (Agri) and BVSC having at least 50% of marks (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC) in last qualifying exam with minimum 01 year of relevant experience in rural development sector/ projects.
2. Name of Post: Programme Associate (MIS)
No. of Posts: 02
Salary: The Gross Salary will be Rs. 13,500 per month approximately
Age: The age limit for applying is 29 years.
Place of Posting: Bongaigaon, Nalbari or Barpeta District of Assam
- Candidates with a minimum qualification of graduate degree and 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST and OBC) in last qualifying exam.
- Good typing speed.
- Command over Excel and other data management software.
- IT proclivity
Application Fee: Not applicable
How to Apply: Please send your complete bio-data (including the percentage of marks in all exams) to email@example.com
Last Date to Apply: 10/11/2020
You May Also Like:
- DHS Assam Recruitment 2020 for 50 Driver & Grade 4 Vacancy
- APGCL Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply for 26 Assistant Manager, Junior Manager and Assistant Accounts Manager
- APDCL Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply for 376 Assistant Manager, Junior Manager and Assistant Accounts Officer Vacancy
- AEGCL Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply for 341 Assistant Manager and Junior Manager Vacancy
- GMCH Recruitment 2020: Walk-In-Interview: Apply for 10 Research Staff Vacancy
- Tezpur College Recruitment 2020: Apply for 06 Assistant Professor Vacancy