SFIO Recruitment 2023: Official Recruitment Notification Released. Apply Online for 91 Posts. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt Jobs Recruitment 2023 News and Notification here a AssamGovJob.in
SFIO Recruitment 2023
The Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) has released the official recruitment notification for the SFIO Recruitment 2023. This notification announced a vacancy of 91 Senior Consultant, Junior Consultant & Young Professional posts.
Interested & eligible candidates can apply for the SFIO Recruitment 2023 through the official website www.sfio.gov.in. The last date to apply is 09.11.2023
SFIO Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post Name||Junior Consultant, Senior Consultant & Young Professional|
|Organization||Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO)|
|Total Posts||91 Posts|
|Free Alerts||YouTube | Telegram|
SFIO Recruitment 2023 Details
1. Name of the Department: Law
Total No. of Posts: 11 Posts
- Junior Consultant: 05 Posts
- Young Professional: 06 Posts
- Young Professional: The candidate should be a Law Graduate with at least one year of experience in Corporate Law, preferably with exposure in other investigating agencies and/or regulatory organizations.
- Jr. Consultant: The candidate should be an advocate with at least 3 to 8 years of experience, particularly with exposure to various corporate law investigative agencies and/or regulatory authorities.
2. Name of the Department: Financial Analysis/Forensic Audit
No. of Posts: 50 Posts
- Senior Consultant: 03 Posts
- Junior Consultant: 27 Posts
- Young Professional: 20 Posts
- Senior Consultant: The successful candidate must be a CA/ CWA/ MBA (Finance) with 8-15 years of experience, preferably in the field of Financial Analysis/ Forensic Audit, and have exposure to other investigation agencies and/or regulatory bodies.
- Junior Consultant: The incumbent must be a CA/ CWA/ MBA(Finance) with at least 3-8 years of experience in the field of Financial Analysis/ Forensic Audit, preferably with exposure to other investigation agencies and/or regulatory bodies.
- Young Professional: The ideal candidate will be a CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance) with at least one year of experience in other investigation agencies and/or regulatory bodies.
3. Name of the Department: Banking and General Management
No. of Posts: 30 Posts
- Junior Consultant: 30 Posts
- Ph.D., Master’s, or MBA qualifications in the applicable subject or discipline as outlined in the ToR.
- 3 years – 8 years of post-qualification experience, at the very least, in the needed discipline.
You Might Also Like
|Start Date of Application||18.10.2023|
|Last Date of Application||09.11.2023|
SFIO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Interested & eligible candidates who wish to apply for the SFIO Recruitment 2023 must follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Scroll down this page and click on the “Apply Online” option to go to the direct link to apply.
- Step 2: This will take you to the official website www.sfio.gov.in/
- Step 3: Fill in the required details like your name, age, educational qualifications, address etc.
- Step 4: Attach all the documents requested like your photo, signature, marksheets, etc.
- Step 5: Once the form is duly filled & successfully submitted, candidates are advised to print two copies of the application form and keep it safely for further use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
When is the start date to apply for the SFIO Recruitment 2023?
The start date to apply for the SFIO Recruitment 2023 is 18.10.2023.
When is the last date to apply for the SFIO Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for the SFIO Recruitment 2023 is 09.11.2023.