State Bank of India Recruitment 2020 for the post of 04 Nodal Officers.
Applications are invited from retired officers of SBI/ eABs from Scale-II to Scale-V for a total of 04 posts as Nodal Officer – Digital & Transaction Banking Marketing.
NAME OF POST: Nodal Officer
NUMBER OF POSTS: 04
SALARY: ₹ 36,000 – ₹ 41,000 per month
The initial engagement shall be for a period of one year which can be extended to the next year (total 2 years) subject to satisfactory annual review.
- For positions at Networks at LHO: An Officer of the Bank retired in Scale III to V and For positions at Administrative Offices (A0s): An Officer of the Bank retired in Scale-II to IV
- The staff should have a good track record of performance and deep knowledge of systems and procedures.
- They should have retired from the Bank’s service only on attaining superannuation at the age of 60 years and are maintaining good health.
- No cases of CBI or other Law enforcement agencies should be pending against the staff.
- No punishment/penalty should have been inflicted on the official during five years of his service in the Bank preceding to his retirement.
- The engagement shall be up to the maximum age of 65 years, subject to the other conditions regarding renewal of the contract. As such, the ex-staff should not be more than 63 years of age as on 31.08.2020.
The engagement shall be up to the maximum age of 65 years, subject to the other conditions regarding renewal of contract. As such, the ex-staff should not be more than 63 years of age as on 31-08-2020.
JOB LOCATION: Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar & Shillong
SELECTION PROCESS: The eligible officers, after proper scrutiny, will be issued call letters for appearing in interview
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 15-09-2020
FOR MORE DETAILS: CLICK HERE