Tezpur University (TU) MBA (Executive) Programme 2021.
Tezpur University MBA (Executive) Programme 2021
Tezpur University has recently released an official notification regarding the admission into its MBA (Executive) Programme for the session 2021-2022.
The eligible professionals may apply online for this three semester programme that will be carried out in a blended mode (online and offline classes).
Tezpur University MBA (Executive) Programme 2021 Details
Name of Course: MBA (Executive) Programme
University Name: Tezpur University
No. of Seats: 30
Academic Session: 2021-2022
Course Duration: 3 semesters
Eligibility Criteria for Tezpur University MBA (Executive) Programme 2021
A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian or Foreign University/Institution (foreign degree must have UGC approval). Full-time post qualification work experience of 5 years or above is essential.
Selection Process for Tezpur University MBA (Executive) Programme 2021
A. Based on their academic credentials and quality of work experience, the logic for pursuing the MBA (Executive) programme of Tezpur University short-listed applicants will be called for Personal Interaction (online/offline).
Shortlisted candidates shall be informed about the schedule of personal interaction via e-mail and the University website. The final list of selected candidates will be prepared to take into account their performance in Personal Interaction as well as past academic records, performance, work experience, extracurricular activities, etc.
B. The list of selected candidates for admission, including a waiting list, along with the date & time of admission shall be notified on the University website and the selected candidates will be intimated individually.
Admission for Tezpur University MBA (Executive) Programme 2021
Selected candidates are to get themselves admitted on the stipulated date and time (which will be notified) by paying all dues failing which they will forfeit the seat.
The seats so available shall immediately be allotted to the candidates from the waiting list & they shall also have to take admission on a specified date, which will be notified in due course of time.
The admission Schedule is given in Annexure-I.
How to Apply for Tezpur University MBA (Executive) Programme 2021
The eligible candidates seeking admission to the MBA (Executive) program at Tezpur University are required to fill the online application form by clicking the link https://forms.gle/wYKuJN9yEUeg1krk9 (given below) and pay an application fee of Rs 1000/-.
Payment of the fee may be made through bank deposit/ bank transfer within the last date i.e. 31 May 2021. Candidates should read and follow the instructions carefully while filling up the relevant columns of the online application form. No printed application form will be issued separately.
Application fees are not refundable.
It is to be noted that duly filled-in Tezpur University application form online submission is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates are advised to go through the prospectus carefully before filling in the online application form.
Required Documents for Tezpur University MBA (Executive) Programme 2021
Enclosures to be uploaded (scan copy) along with the Tezpur University application:
- Digital Passport size Photograph and Signature
- Pass Certificates and Mark sheets from 10th onwards
- Work experience certificates.
- Application Payment Deposit proof
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) describing why the applicant wishes to take admission into the MBA (Executive) program of Tezpur University
The candidates shall have to produce all original documents at the time of personal interview and at the time of admission. They are required to submit a set of self-attested photocopies of the same at the time of admission.
Online Registration starts from: 16-March-2021
Last Date of Online Submission of Application form: 31-May-2021
Announcement of Shortlisted Candidate for Personal Interaction: June 2021 (Exact dates for Personal Interview to be notified in the University website)
Announcement of Selection Results: by first half of June 2021 (Exact date to be notified in the University website www.tezu.ernet.in)
Date of Admission: by 25 June 2021
Start of Classes: 16 July 2021 (Detailed Academic Calendar will be communicated)
|Amount payable in First Semester (at the time of admission)||Rs.1,20,000|
|The amount payable in Second Semester||Rs. 95,000|
|The amount payable in Third Semester||Rs. 80,000|
(includes refundable caution deposit of Rs. 5000/-)
Online Application: CLICK HERE
Admission Notification: CLICK HERE
About Tezpur University MBA (Executive) Programme
- The MBA (Executive) programme is designed to explore ways to enable participants to apply concepts learnt in the classroom in their workplace through live projects, case studies, group tasks, individual tasks, assignments, games, simulation etc. The teaching and learning methods will be interactive with significant emphasis on class participation, innovation and creativity. This programme is unique in many ways, as this is the first programme in this region, launched by a Central University to cater to the needs of the working professionals by way of enabling them to have a fast track career growth.
- The programme is flexible so that the participants can the learning as well as the qualification by staying at their place of work/ posting, and attending classes in between, whether physical or virtual. Project work and presentations comprise the core of learning and application. Designated faculty members will guide the participants. In addition, a series of professional skill development workshops viz. Business Analytics, Advanced MS Excel, Dale Carnegie, Capsim Business Simulation, Design Thinking etc. have been planned for each semester which shall help to augment the overall learning in terms of latest industry trends.
- Besides, various kinds of personality development programme will be carried out during the period when participants are required to visit the campus during each semester (may be for a period of 15 days in a semester). The University will facilitate the accommodation at University Guest house against a nominal rent. During their stay at campus, participants will be allowed to access all the facilities of the University including library, students activity centre, gymnasium etc. The University subscribes IP based e-resources which may be accessed during the stay. Process for obtaining approval from the AICTE has been initiated by the University.
- The Three-semester programme will be conducted in a blended mode. Classes will be held mostly online, however, there will be offline classes at the University campus for few days in each semester. Participation in group presentations, individual presentations, experiential learning are encouraged and evaluated for grading purposes in line with the University requirement. About 520 hours of learning and practice is envisaged. While the courses for the first semester will be common for all, participants will have choice of specialization in the second semester in the fields of marketing, finance, HR, Systems, Operations etc.
Join Us Here
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|