AAI Recruitment 2023 for Executives and Assistants. Check Eligibility, Salary, Last Date and More. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt Job News and Notifications here at AssamGovJob.in
RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSISTANTS, SENIOR ASSISTANTS AND JUNIOR EXECUTIVES IN VARIOUS DISCIPLINES IN AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA (AAI)
Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through AAI’s Website www.aai.aero for the following posts. No application through any other mode will be accepted.
|Post Name||Junior Assistants, Senior Assistants and Junior Executives|
|Organisation||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1000 (free for SC/ST/Female)|
|Starting Date||8th August 2023|
|Last Date||4th September 2023|
|Free Alerts||Telegram | WhatsApp|
AAI Recruitment 2023 Details
1. Name of Post: Junior Assistant (Office)
No. of Posts: 09 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduate
ASLO READ: Bureau of Indian Standard (BIS) Recruitment
2. name of Post: Senior Assistant (Accounts)
No. of Posts: 09 Posts
- Graduate preferably B.Com
- 2 years’ relevant experience in the field of preparation of Financial Statements, taxation (direct & indirect) , audit and other Finance and Accounts related field experience.
3. Name of Post: Junior Executive (Common Cadre)
No. of Posts: 237 Posts
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
4. Name of Post: Junior Executive (Finance)
No. of Posts: 66 Posts
Educational Qualification: B.Com with ICWA/ CA/ MBA (2 years duration) with specialisation in Finance
ALSO READ: NIELIT Recruitment
5. Name of Post: Junior Executive (Fire Services)
No. of Posts: 03 Posts
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. /Tech. in Fire Engg./Mechanical Engg./Automobile Engg.
6. Name of Post: Junior Executive (Law)
No. of Posts: 18 Posts
Educational Qualification: Professional degree in Law (03 years’ regular course after graduation OR 5 years’ integrated regular course after 10+2) and candidate should be eligible to get himself enrolled as an Advocate in Bar Council of India to do practice in courts in India
Age Limit for AAI Recruitment 2023
|Junior Assistant||Maximum age 30 years as on 04.09.2023|
|Senior Assistant||Maximum age 30 years as on 04.09.2023|
|Junior Executive||Maximum age 27 years as on 04.09.2023|
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates. Vacancies reserved for OBC category are meant for candidates belonging to ‘Non-creamy layer’ as per the guidelines of Govt. of India on the subject.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD candidates where post is identified suitable for relevant category of disability, supported by certificate of disability issued on or before 04.09.2023 by the competent authority.
- For Ex-Servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time to time.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
- For Post Codes- 01 & 02, age relaxation up to the age of 35 years for widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried, subject to production of:
- Death Certificate of husband and affidavit that the candidate has not remarried, in case of widows
- Certified copy of the Court Order conveying divorce or judicial separation and affidavit that the candidate has not remarried, in case of legally divorced women
- The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination certificates will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
AAI Recruitment Salary
|Junior Executive [Group-B: E-1]||Rs. 40,000-3%-1,40,000|
|Senior Assistant [Group-C: NE-6]||Rs. 36,000-3%-1,10,000|
|Junior Assistant [Group-C: NE-4]||Rs. 31,000-3%-92,000|
- In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits etc. are admissible as per AAI Rules.
- The CTC per annum would be Rs. 13 lakhs (approximately) for the post of Junior Executive, Rs. 11.5 lakhs (approximately) for the post of Senior Assistant and Rs. 10 lakhs (approximately) for the post of Junior Assistant.
Application Fee for AAI Recruitment 2023
Payment Mode: Online
|SC/ ST/ Female||nil|
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2023
The interested and eligible candidates who are willing to apply online for the AAI New Job Vacancy may apply by visiting the official website of Airport Authority of India (AAI).
The candidates may also follow the steps mentioned below to directly apply for the same:
- Scroll down and go to the Important Links section
- Click on Apply Online link
- A new webpage will be opened in a new tab
- Enter all your personal and educational details as asked for
- Upload your passport-sized photograph and signature and other required documents
- Pay the application fee as per your category and click on submit button (if required)
- Take a print of the submitted application form for future reference
Important Dates for Airport Authority of India Vacancy
|Tentative Date of Online Examination||Will be announced on AAI Website (www.aai.aero)|
Important Links for AAI Latest Vacancy
FAQs on AAI Recruitment
What is the Starting Date to Apply Online for AAI Recruitment 2023?
The starting date to Apply Online for AAI Recruitment 2023 is 5th August 2023
What is the last Date to Apply Online for AAI Recruitment 2023?
The last date to Apply Online for AAI Recruitment 2023 is 4th September 2023
What is Airports Authority of India (AAI)?
The Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category-1 Status.