AIDC Limited Recruitment 2022. Apply Online for 06 Technical Officer & Junior Accounts Assistant Vacancy. Assam Industrial Development Corporation Limited Job 2022. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt Job News and Notifications here at AssamGovJob.in
AIDC Limited Recruitment
|Post Name||Technical Officer & Junior Accounts Assistant|
|Organization||Assam Industrial Development Corporation Limited (AIDC Ltd.)|
|Application Fee||Rs. 150 – Rs. 500|
AIDC Limited Recruitment Notification
The Assam Industrial Development Corporation Limited has recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 06 Technical Officer and Junior Accounts Assistant Vacancy.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the posts from the direct application link provided below.
ALSO READ: NTPC Recruitment
AIDC Limited Recruitment Details
1. Name of Post: Technical Officer (Graduate Officer)
No. of Posts: 04 (UR: 03, OBC/MOBC: 01)
Department Wise Vacancy:
- Civil Engineering: 03
- Electrical Engineering: 01
Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech. in Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering.
Experience: 1½ years’ experience / Management Training in respective fields of specialization.
Age: Not exceeding 30 years (Age relaxation will be given as per state Govt. Rules).
Salary: Rs. 30,000 – Rs. 1,10,000/- Grade Pay: Rs. 12,700/-
2. Name of Post: Junior Accounts Assistant
No. of Posts: 02 (UR: 01, OBC/MOBC: 01)
Qualification: B. Com with Accountancy from any recognized University.
Experience: 1½ years’ experience / Training in line.
Age: Candidate should not be more than 40 years for unreserved category, 42 years for Ex-Servicemen, 43 years for OBC/MOBC and 45 years for SC/ST(P) ST(H) and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD) as on 1st March 2022.
Salary: Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 60,500/- Grade Pay: Rs. 6,200/-
Application Fee for AIDC Limited Recruitment
1. Technical Officer (Graduate Engineer)
a) Rs. 250/- for SC/ST category candidate.
b) Rs. 500/- for all other category candidate.
2. Junior Accounts Assistant
a) Rs. 150/- for SC/ST Category candidate.
b) Rs. 300/- for all other Category candidate.
How to Apply for AIDC Limited Recruitment
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the above mentioned posts by visiting the official AIDC Recruitment Portal.
The candidates can also follow the below mentioned steps to directly apply for the posts mentioned above:
- Scroll down and go to the Important Links section
- Click on Apply Online link
- A new webpage will be opened in a new tab
- Enter all your personal and educational details as asked for
- Upload your passport-sized photograph and signature and other required documents
- Pay the application fee as per your category and click on submit button
- Take a print of the submitted application form for future reference
Required Documents for AIDC Limited Recruitment
- A latest passport size photograph.
- Admit Card/Certificate of HSLC examination.
- Qualifying Examination Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Computer Diploma / Certificate (if applicable).
- Scanned Signature.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates).
Declaration in Form “A” under rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019. Specimen Copy is available in the website https://aidcrecruitment.in
- Discharge Book No. & Date, Place of an issue (in respect of Ex-Servicemen).
- Person with Disability (PwD) Certificate (if applicable).
Starting Date to Apply Online: 09-03-2022
Last Date to Apply Online: 28-03-2022
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Get FREE!! Job Alerts
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|