APSC Recruitment 2021 for Plant Manager. Apply for 17 Plant Manager Job Vacancy under the Dairy Development Department. Assam Public Service Commission Latest Job/ Vacancy in 2021. Get Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt. Job News in 2021 here at AssamGovJob.in
APSC Recruitment 2021 for Plant Manager Overview
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released the latest official notification regarding the recruitment of 17 Plant Manager and equivalent Job (Vacancy) under the Dairy Development Department, Assam.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online from the link given below.
APSC Recruitment 2021 for Plant Manager
Name of Post: Plant Manager and equivalent Post viz. Chilling Plant Supervisor (CPS)/ Asstt. Rural Dairy Extension Officer (ARDEO)/ Asstt. Distribution Officer (ADO)
No. of Posts: 17 (seventeen)
Department: Dairy Development Department
Reservation: UR: 05, OBC/ MOBC: 04, SC: 02, ST(P): 03, ST(H): 02 & EWS: 01
Salary for APSC Recruitment 2021 for Plant Manager
Payscale + Grade Pay + Other allowances as admissible to the Assam State Government employees from time to time (per month)
Pay Scale: Rs. 30,000 – Rs. 1,10,000
Grade Pay: Rs. 12,700
Pay Band: PB-4
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Recruitment 2021 for Plant Manager
The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam. The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as proof of residency
Educational Qualification for APSC Recruitment 2021 for Plant Manager
The candidate must have a Degree in Dairy Technology from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021: Apply for 120 Junior Assistant Vacancy
- Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd. Recruitment 2021: Apply for 10 PRO, Clerk, Typist & Driver Vacancy
- BSF Paramedical and Veterinary Staff Recruitment 2021: Apply for 110 Vacancy
- Social Welfare Department Assam Recruitment 2021: Apply for IT And Technical Consultant Vacancy
- SEBA Recruitment 2021: Apply for 3 Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancy
- DLSA Dhubri Recruitment 2021: Apply for Front Office Coordinator Vacancy
Age Limit for APSC Recruitment 2021 for Plant Manager
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. up to 43 years
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ ST/ OBC and General Category of the candidate as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October 2015.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Central/ State Board/ Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
Application Fee for APSC Recruitment 2021 for Plant Manager
|Category||Total Amount (Rs.)|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC||185.40|
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2021 for Plant Manager
The applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website.
The applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on the ‘Register Here’ link.
Important Dates for APSC Recruitment 2021 for Plant Manager
|Starting Date of Online Application||29-12-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||29-01-2021|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||31-01-2021|
Important Links for APSC Recruitment 2021 for Plant Manager
Get FREE!! Job Alerts
|Join Facebook Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Twitter||CLICK HERE|