APSC Recruitment 2021 under Fishery Department. Apply for 07 Fishery Development Officer Job Vacancy. Assam Public Service Commission Latest Job/ Vacancy in 2021. Get Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt. Job News in 2021 here at AssamGovJob.in
APSC Recruitment 2021 under Fishery Department Overview
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released the latest official notification regarding the recruitment of 07 Fishery Development Officer (FDO) Job (Vacancy) under the Fishery Department, Assam.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online from the link given below.
APSC Recruitment 2021 under Fishery Department
Name of Post: Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre
No. of Posts: 07 (seven)
Department: Fishery Department
Reservation: UR: 03, OBC/ MOBC: 02, ST(P): 01 & EWS: 01
Salary for APSC Recruitment 2021 under Fishery Department
Payscale + Grade Pay + Other allowances as admissible to the Assam State Government employees from time to time (per month)
Pay Scale: Rs. 30,000 – Rs. 1,10,000
Grade Pay: Rs. 12,700
Pay Band: PB-4
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Recruitment 2021 under Fishery Department
The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam. The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as proof of residency
Educational Qualification for APSC Recruitment 2021 under Fishery Department
- B.F.Sc. Degree from any College/University recognized by I.C.A.R. or D.F.Sc. or Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E., Mumbai or any other Institute of I.C.A.R
- Preference will be given to those candidates having experience in serving the Fishery Department under various projects related to Aquaculture and Fishery Extension.
- UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Exam 2024 for 56 Posts
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2023 for 51 Sportsperson Posts
- RFRI Jorhat Recruitment 2023 for 07 LDC Posts – Assam Govt Jobs
- AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2023 for 06 Posts – Assam Govt Jobs
- NEPA Recruitment 2023, Apply Online for MTS, Lifeguard & Constable Posts – Assam Govt Jobs
- Purabi Dairy Recruitment 2023 for 08 Executive and Assistant Posts
Age Limit for APSC Recruitment 2021 under Fishery Department
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. up to 43 years
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ ST/ OBC and General Category of the candidate as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October 2015.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Central/ State Board/ Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
Application Fee for APSC Recruitment 2021 under Fishery Department
|Category||Total Amount (Rs.)|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC||185.40|
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2021 under Fishery Department
The applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website.
The applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on the ‘Register Here’ link.
Important Dates for APSC Recruitment 2021 under Fishery Department
|Starting Date of Online Application||29-12-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||29-01-2021|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||31-01-2021|