APSC Sports Officer Recruitment 2021. Apply for 06 District Sports Officer Vacancy. Assam Public Service Commission Latest Recruitment 2021. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Government Jobs News and Notifications here at AssamGovJob.in
APSC Sports Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has recently released an official employment notification regarding the recruitment of 06 District Sports Officer Vacancy under the Sports and Youth Welfare Department, Government of Assam.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the above-mentioned posts from the direct apply link provided below.
ALSO READ: Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021
APSC Sports Officer Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of Post: District Sports Officer
No. of Posts: 06
Category Wise Vacancy:
- UR: 02
- OBC/MOBC: 02
- ST(P): 01
- EWS: 01
Salary: Rs. 22,000 to Rs. 97,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 10,900
Educational Qualification for APSC Sports Officer Recruitment
- A candidate must hold 03 (three) years Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed) from a University/ Institute recognized by UGC/ NCTE
- 04 (four) years (integrated course) Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed) from a University/ Institute recognized by UGC/ NCTE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from a recognized University with a Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Physical Education (B.P.Ed) from a recognized Physical Training Institute.
Age Limit for APSC Sports Officer Recruitment
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2021. The upper age limit is relaxable:
- by 05 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years
- by 03 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years
- For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category.
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Sports Officer Recruitment 2021
Residentship: The candidate must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
- A candidate should have sound health, both mentally and physically and free from organic defect or bodily infirmity likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties.
- A candidate is required to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
- Samagra Shiksha Assam Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 54 Posts
- Health & Family Welfare Assam Recruitment 2023 – 103 Medical Officer (Ayur)
- PGCIL Recruitment 2023 for 203 Posts – Junior Technician Trainee (Electrician)
- Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2024 – 17 Stenographer Posts, Apply Online
- MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023 – 16 Food Safety Officer Posts
- General/EWS: Rs. 285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs. 185.40
- BPL: Rs. 35.40
- PWBD: Rs. 35.40
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply for APSC Sports Officer Recruitment 2021
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these District Sports Officer vacancy by visiting the official APSC Recruitment Portal at https://apscrecruitment.in. Link given below.
Starting Date for submission of application fee: 18-11-2021
Last Date for submission of application fee: 18-12-2021
Last Date for Fee Payment: 20-12-2021
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE