APSC Sports Officer Recruitment 2021. Apply for 06 District Sports Officer Vacancy. Assam Public Service Commission Latest Recruitment 2021. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Government Jobs News and Notifications here at AssamGovJob.in
APSC Sports Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has recently released an official employment notification regarding the recruitment of 06 District Sports Officer Vacancy under the Sports and Youth Welfare Department, Government of Assam.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the above-mentioned posts from the direct apply link provided below.
ALSO READ: Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021
APSC Sports Officer Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of Post: District Sports Officer
No. of Posts: 06
Category Wise Vacancy:
- UR: 02
- OBC/MOBC: 02
- ST(P): 01
- EWS: 01
Salary: Rs. 22,000 to Rs. 97,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 10,900
Educational Qualification for APSC Sports Officer Recruitment
- A candidate must hold 03 (three) years Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed) from a University/ Institute recognized by UGC/ NCTE
- 04 (four) years (integrated course) Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed) from a University/ Institute recognized by UGC/ NCTE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from a recognized University with a Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Physical Education (B.P.Ed) from a recognized Physical Training Institute.
Age Limit for APSC Sports Officer Recruitment
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2021. The upper age limit is relaxable:
- by 05 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years
- by 03 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years
- For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category.
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Sports Officer Recruitment 2021
Residentship: The candidate must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
- A candidate should have sound health, both mentally and physically and free from organic defect or bodily infirmity likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties.
- A candidate is required to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
- India Post Recruitment 2022 | Apply online for 38926 Vacancies | Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy | Assam
- Assam Cooperative Apex Bank Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 100 Assistant Vacancy | AssamGovJob.in
- Assam Government Latest Job Notification for 26441 Vacancy | Assam Direct Recruitment 2022 | Assam Career
- APSC Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 20 Finance & Accounts Officer/ Treasury Officer Vacancy | AssamGovJob.in
- ESIC Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 93 Social Security Officer Vacancy | AssamGovJob.in
- General/EWS: Rs. 285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs. 185.40
- BPL: Rs. 35.40
- PWBD: Rs. 35.40
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply for APSC Sports Officer Recruitment 2021
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these District Sports Officer vacancy by visiting the official APSC Recruitment Portal at https://apscrecruitment.in. Link given below.
Starting Date for submission of application fee: 18-11-2021
Last Date for submission of application fee: 18-12-2021
Last Date for Fee Payment: 20-12-2021
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE
Get FREE!! Job Alerts
|Join Facebook Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Twitter||CLICK HERE|