Apply now for the Assam Minority Girls Scholarship 2023! Discover application details and the last date for this valuable scholarship opportunity exclusively for minority girls here at AssamGovJob.in
The Government of Assam, in a latest scholarship notification, is inviting eligible minority girl-candidates to apply online for the Assam Minority Girls Scholarship 2023 for female students studying in Class 10, Class 11 and Class 12 under the esteemed “Scholarship to the Girl Students Belonging to Minority Communities of Assam” Scheme.
Online apply process for the Minority Scholarship has already started from 17th August 2023 and the last date to register online for the Minority Girl Scholarship is 30th September 2023.
To know more about the eligibility criteria and other details, please read the full official notification pdf given below in this article.
Assam Minority Girls Scholarship 2023 Overview
|Scholarship||Minority Girls Scholarship, Assam|
|Launched By||Assam Government|
|Beneficiaries||Minority Girl Student|
|Class||Class 10, Class 11 & Class 12|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 2000 – Rs. 4000|
|Start Date||17th August 2023|
|Last Date||30th September 2023|
|Free Alerts||YouTube | Telegram|
Assam Minority Girls Scholarship Scheme
The Assam Minority Girls Scholarship is a scholarship scheme for the benefit of the girl students studying in Class 10, Class 11 and Class 12, and belonging to the Minority Communities of Assam. To be eligible to register online and submit online application form for this scheme, the girl-candidates should be studying in any Government or Provincialised school under the Department of School Education, Government of Assam.
Scholarship Amount for Minority Girls Scholarship Assam 2023
The eligible minority girl candidates will be given the following scholarship amount under the new Assam Minority Girls Scholarship 2023:
- Rs. 2000 per annum for girl students studying in Class 10
- Rs. 4000 per annum for girl students studying in Class 11 and Class 12
Eligibility Criteria for Minority Girls Scholarship Assam 2023
The interested students must meet the below-mentioned eligibility criteria to submit online application forms for the latest Scholarship for Minority Girls in Assam:
- The candidate should be a student studying in Class 10th, Class 11th or Class 12th
- The candidate should belong to the Minority Communities of Assam
- As per the Government Guidelines, only two unmarried girl children of the same parents are eligible to get the benefit of the scholarship scheme.
How to Apply for Assam Minority Girls Scholarship?
The eligible girl candidates need not submit individual applications on their own. The Head of the Institutions will need to register & submit online applications on behalf of all the eligible candidates. The HOIs need to fill up the application form through the official website madhyamik.assam.gov.in
Steps to Apply for Assam Minority Girls Scholarship
Below are the steps that the Head of Institutions (HoI) needs to follow while submitting online application forms for the Minority Girls Scholarship 2023-2024:
- Before filling out the online application forms, the Head of the Institutions shall download the Official Scholarship Guideline and read it very carefully.
- The Head of Institution (HoI) shall then identify the eligible students of his/ her institution only, who are studying in classes 10, 11 & 12.
- He/ She shall collect the original Bank Pass Book, and Aadhaar Card of the eligible girls’ students for the scheme.
- Visit the official website of Minority Girls Scholarship at www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in
- Click on “Minority Girls Scholarship, 2023-24”
- The HoI shall register his/ her institution in the portal using the institution UDISE Code, Mobile No., and E-mail ID in the name of the Head of the Institution (HoI).
- Once the OTP verification is completed, the HoI can log in for submission of online application forms on behalf of their students.
- The Head of the Institution should note down his/her password and keep it in safe custody to avoid misuse.
- The password is necessary for further Login and keeping it in Safe Custody is the responsibility of the Head of the Institution.
- Please note that wrong entry of data of candidates during submission of online application form cannot be corrected by this office. The office will not take any kindof responsibility for the same.
- The E-mail ID and Mobile number of the Head of the Institutions (HoI) will be used for further correspondence.
- After accepting the above terms and conditions the Head of the Institutions shall click next button to display and submit online application form.
The Head of the Institution (HoI) can also fill out the online application forms for Assam Minority Girls Scholarship 2023 by using the ‘Bidyarthi’ Mobile App available at the play store.
Verification of Applicants’ Data by the Head of the Institution
- Once the last date of Submission of Application over, a data sheet will be generated in PDF format and the same will be available in the same Institution Login ID & Password.
- The Head of the Institution must take the printout of three (03) copies of the data sheet.
- The Head of the Institution will sign in each page of the data sheet and submit all three (03) copies to the respective Inspector of Schools for his/her counter signature.
- The Inspector of Schools shall counter sign the three (03) copies of the data sheet
- The Inspector of Schools will retain two (02) copies of these data sheet and return one (01) copy to the Institution.
- Out of the two (02) copies retained by the Inspector of Schools, one (01) copy of each school will be submitted by the Inspector of Schools to the Director of Secondary Education, Assam for further action
- The Head of the Institution shall scan and upload his copy in the portal using hisInstitution Login ID & Password to complete the process.
Verification of Data by the Inspector of Schools
- The Inspector of Schools shall Identity the genuineness of each Institution
- Ascertaining the genuineness of an Institution lies solely on the Head of the Institution
- The Head of the Institution under any circumstances must not register fake institutions and fake students. In case of any fake entry of data, he/she will be held responsible for the same.
- The Inspector of Schools and the Head of the Institution must ensure that all the above steps are followed and all tasks are completed within the timeline fixed by the directorate
ET Branch, Room No.48
Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam
Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019
Phone: 0361-355-8-170 Sd/- Mamata Hojai
WhatsApp: 9435-77-67-67 Director
|The application process by the Institution starts from||17th of August, 2023|
|The application process by the Institution ends on||30th of September, 2023|
|Data Verification by the Inspector of Schools starts from||15th of October, 2023|
|Data Verification by the Inspector of Schools ends on||30th of October, 2023|
|Data Submission by the IS to the DSE starts from||5th of November, 2023|
|Data Submission by the IS to the DSE ends on||20th of November, 2023|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Bidyarthi Portal||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply for Assam Minority Girls Scholarship 2023?
The last date to apply for Assam Minority Girls Scholarship 2023 is 30th September 2023
What is the staring date to apply for Assam Minority Girls Scholarship 2023?
The starting date to apply for Assam Minority Girls Scholarship 2023 is 17th August 2023
Who is eligible to apply for Assam Girl Minority Scholarship 2023?
Female candidates who belong to a minority community and is studying in classes 10, 11 and 12 are eligible to apply for this Assam Scholarship.