Assam Ration Card List 2024: Status Check Online & Download PDF. Check details of Village/ District/ Block-wise New and Latest List. Also check benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required, beneficiary list, recent news, details with photo, application form & checking procedure, etc of Ration Card Assam.
Assam Ration Card List 2024
A ration card is a government-sanctioned document that helps people get food at reduced and affordable rates. The Government of India introduced ration cards to combat the issues of hunger in our country.
Every state in India has their own ration card records, and the official list for the Assam Ration Card 2024 was recently released. People can check their ration card details on the official website nfsa.gov.in
Keep reading to know all details about the Assam Ration Card 2024 like it’s benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required, application form download & apply online, etc
Also Read: Indira Miri Widow Pension Scheme Assam
Assam Ration Card 2024 Overview
|Assam Ration Card
|Government of Assam
|Citizens of Assam
|To Provide Food at Reduced Rates
|Assam Government Schemes
Benefits of Having a Ration Card in Assam
The following are the benefits of having a ration card in Assam:
- Food is available at subsidised rates, making it more affordable.
- A ration card also serves as an ID Proof at times.
Types of Ration Cards
The Government of India offers six types of ration cards, which are listed below:
- Antyodaya Ration Card: Families that belong to the poorest section of society with no stable income, usually, old men, women, unemployed people, and laborers come under this category. Those people who have a per capita income of less than Rs 250 per month can apply for this ration card. The Antyodaya Ration Card holders are provided 35 kg of rice at Rs 3 per kg.
- BPL Ration Card: Families that belong to the below poverty line category can apply for a BPL Ration card. BPL families are those families whose annual income is Rs ₹27,000/-.
- APL Ration Card: Citizens who belong to the above poverty line category can apply for an APL ration card. Under this category of ration card, there’s no income limit so anyone can apply for this ration card.
- Blue/ Pink/ Red Ration Card: Families who belong to the APL are issued these cards. There are certain special subsidies that are provided to these cardholders like the cardholders can take kerosene from ration shops at subsidized rates. Those families who do not have gas or LPG connection can apply for this ration card
- Orange Ration Card: These ration cards are provided to those families who live above the poverty line criteria. The income criteria to get an Orange ration card is different for different states
- Yellow Ration Card: This ration card is issued to those citizens who belong to the below-poverty-line category. To get a Yellow ration card each state has different annual income criteria according to the definition of the poverty line
Also Read: How to Apply for EWS Certificate in Assam?
Assam Ration Card Apply Eligibility Criteria
Only people fulfilling the following criteria can apply for the Assam Ration Card 2024:
- A person having no ration card can apply for a ration card.
- Women of the family can apply for the ration card.
- The applicant must be a resident of Assam state.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The annual income of the resident must be less than rupees 1 lac.
Documents Required to Apply for Assam Ration Card
To apply for a Ration Card in Assam, the following documents are required:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID card
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Any other government-issued ID card
- Electricity bill
- Water bill
- Rent agreement
- Telephone bill
- Property tax receipt
- Any other government-issued residence proof
- Income certificate
- BPL certificate
- Any other relevant document to prove income level
Passport-size photographs of the head of the household
How to Apply for a Ration Card in Assam?
People who wish to apply for a Ration Card in Assam in 2024 can do so by visiting their local ration grocery shops/ govt. office of public distribution.
Ask for the ration card form, full it up carefully and attach the documents listed above. The ration card should be ready within 15 days of submission.
How to Check Status of Assam Ration Card List Online?
Follow the steps given below to check the beneficiary list for the Assam Ration Card 2024:
- Go to the official website nfsa.gov.in
- Enter the required details like your district, tehsil & village.
- Your Unique RC ID Code, Applicant Name, Father/Spouse Name, Type of Ration Card will appear on the screen.
Assam Ration Card District Wise List 2024
Frequently Asked Questions on Assam Ration Card List
How can I apply for the Assam Ration Card List 2024?
People who wish to apply for the Assam Ration Card List 2024 can do so by visiting their local ration grocery shops/ govt. office of public distribution.
Where can I check my Assam Ration Card List?
You can check your Assam Ration Card List details and status at https://epos.assam.gov.in/