Indira Miri Widow Pension Scheme Assam 2023: A pension scheme to empower & help the widows of Assam. Keep reading to know all details about the Assam Widow Pension Scheme like eligibility criteria, important documents, beneficiaries, apply online process, etc,
Indira Miri Widow Pension Scheme 2023 Notification PDF
The Indira Miri Widow Pension Scheme 2023 was launched in Assam as a way to uplift the widows of the state. Under the Assam Widow Pension Scheme, the beneficiaries will be given a one-time financial assistance to help with their expenses. On top of this one-time assistance, beneficiaries will also be given a monthly financial aid, till they reach the age of 60 years old.
Keep reading to know all details about the Indira Miri Widow Pension Scheme Assam, like eligibility criteria, amount granted, required documents, online application process, etc.
Indira Miri Widow Pension Scheme 2023 Overview
|Scheme Name||Indira Miri Widow Pension Scheme|
|Alternative Name||Assam Widow Pension Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of Assam|
|Beneficiaries||Underprivileged widows of Assam|
|Objective||Help financially assist the widows of Assam|
|Amount Granted||Rs. 25,000 (One-Time), Rs. 250 (Monthly)|
|Free Alerts||Youtube | Telegram|
Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension Amount
The Indira Miri Widow Pension Scheme 2023 was introduced to help the widows of Assam with some financial aid, and give them a life of security & dignity.
Under this scheme, beneficiaries will be give a one-time payment of Rs. 25,000 from the Government of Assam, which they can use for their expenses.
On top of the one-time payment, the beneficiaries will also receive a monthly financial aid of Rs. 250, till the time they turn 60 years old.
This step was taken to ensure th the beneficiaries of the Assam Indira Miri Widow Scheme can get some monthly assistance on top of the one-time payment of Rs. 25,000.
Assam Widow Pension Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who wish to apply for the Indira Miri Pension Scheme 2023 must check to see if they fit the following criteria:
- The candidate must live permanently in the state of Assam.
- The Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension application requires the applicant to be between 45 and 60 years old.
- Only widows are eligible to apply for the Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension; there are no age restrictions.
- The candidate needs to be in good standing with an APL or BPL card.
- Relatives shouldn’t give the candidate any financial support.
Widow Pension Scheme Documents Required
Applicants who wish to apply for the Indira Miri Widow Pension Scheme 2023 must keep the following documents ready:
- Any ONE of these ID Cards
- Pan Card
- Voter Identity
- Card Aadhar
- Driving Permit
- MGNREGA Worksheet
- Phone Number
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank Account Details
- Name of the Bank
- IFSC Number
- Name of Bank Branch
- Account Number (of the Requester)
- Candidate’s Name according to Bank
- Proof of Address
- Card for Ration (BPL Card)
- Income Verification (Panchayat-Certified)
- Death Certificate of the late Spouse
Indira Miri Widow Pension Scheme Features
The Indira Miri Widow Pension Assam was launched to help empower & help the widows of Assam. The features of the Indira Miri Pension Scheme are given below:
- It would meet the financial demands of every widow in the state of Assam and benefit them all.
- As part of the Immediate Family Assistance Scheme, this will help almost 40,000 households in the state.
- In addition to the one-time settlement beginning at age 45, beneficiaries would also get Rs. 250 every month until they turn 60.
- This will assist both the holders of APL (Above Poverty Line) and BPL (Below Poverty Line) cards, as they stand to gain from it.
- The pension will be transferred directly into each beneficiary’s bank account.
Indira Miri Widow Pension Scheme Online Apply Guide
Applicants who wish to apply for the Indira Miri Widow Pension Scheme 2023 must follow the steps given below carefully:
- Step 1: Scroll down this page and click on the “Apply Online” option to go to the direct link to apply.
- Step 2: This will take you to the official website rural.assam.gov.in/resource/indiramiri
- Step 3: Click on the link and download the application form.
- Step 4: Fill in the required details like your name, age, address details, bank account details, etc.
- Step 5: When the form is duly filled, the application form along with the required documents must be submitted to the nearest Block Office, VCDC, or Gram Panchayat.
- Step 6: The application form and all documents will be verified, and if approved, the applicant will be granted the benefits from the pension scheme.
Assam Widow Pension Online Apply Links
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
Who can apply for the Assam Indira Miri Widow Pension Scheme?
Widows of Assam who are within the age of 45-60 years old can apply for this scheme.
What is the Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension amount granted to beneficiaries?
Beneficiaries of the Assam Widow Pension Scheme are given an one-time amount of Rs. 25,000 and monthly amount of Rs. 250.