E-Shram Card Online Apply 2023 | Self Registration at register.eshram.gov.in. Check all the E-Shram Card Benefits, Payment Status, Online Apply, Eligibility, Check Payment Status, Age Limit, Money Check, Login, List, Last Date and Download PDF Online here at AssamGovJob.in
E-Shram Card Online Apply 2023 Details
|Start Date||August (2022)|
|Total Cards Issued||27,13,22,087+|
|Launched by||Ministry of Labour & Employment, India|
|Age Limit||16 years – 59 years|
|Partial Handicap Help||Rs. 1,00,000|
|Accidental Death Insurance||Rs. 2,00,000|
|Budgetary Reservation||Rs. 404 Crore|
|e-Shram Card Online Portal||eshram.gov.in|
|Free Alerts||YouTube | Telegram|
Benefits of E-Shram Card
Following are the benefits of e-shram card/shramik card:
- Death Insurance of Rs. 2,00,000 will be provided and in case of particle handicap financial aid of Rs. 1,00,000 will be given.
- Not only financial aid, free bicycles for children, working tools, sewing machines, etc. will also be provided under the scheme.
- Every month financial assistance between Rs. 500 – Rs. 1000 will be sent to the Shramik Cardholder.
- The government is also planning to interlink the E-Shram Card with the ration card so that the cardholders can get the benefits from other schemes initiated by the state and central government.
Documents Required to Apply Online for E-Shramik Card
The following documents are required to apply online for the e-shram card/shramik card:
- Aadhar Card
- A valid mobile number linked with your Aadhar Card
- Bank Account details
- The age of the shramik (majdoor) should not be less than 16 years and not more than 59 years
How to Apply Online for E-Shram Card 2023 – eshram.gov.in
- Log in to the Official Web Portal @eshram.gov.in
- Click on “Register on E-Shram“
- You will be redirected to the “Self Registration” Page
- Enter the contact number linked with your Aadhar Card
- Enter the Captcha Code and select the details as mentioned there
- Click on “Send OTP” and you will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number
- Verify the OTP and accept the information appearing on the screen
- Enter the details as asked for (like house address, educational qualifications, etc)
- Enter the skill name and nature of business. Select what type of work you do.
- Enter Bank details (like account holder name, account number, etc)
- Verify the details that you entered
- An OTP (again) will be sent to your registered mobile number, verify that OTP
- Once you enter the OTP, your e-Shram Card will appear on the screen
- Download/take a print out of the card for future reference
What is E-Shram Card/Shramik Card?
The e-shram card or the Shramik Card is one of the many steps/schemes that the Government of India has taken in order to help those who are financially weak in the country. These type of Government Schemes helps the needy in many ways possible.
A huge population in India consists of workers who are engaged in the unorganised sector. These people have to face many difficulties in their day-to-day life. The most commonly emerging problem is that of seasonal unemployment.
Due to all these problems, many such families have to tackle with such unannounced financial challenges who works in the unorganised sector. Keeping these views in mind, the Government of India has recently (2022) started the concept of E-Shram Card – which comes with several benefits (discussed above)
Using this scheme, the Government of India wants to collect the data of the number of workers engaged in the unorganised sector across the country. With the help of this data, the Central Government will execute other beneficial schemes for the workers.
Disclaimer: AssamGovJob.in provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AssamGovJob.in is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure that the provided information is accurate and useful. AssamGovJob.in makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AssamGovJob.in will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.