BHEL Recruitment 2021. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment 2021. Apply for 40 Supervisor Trainee (Finance) Vacancy. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Career and Assam Govt Job News here at AssamGovJob.in
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Details
The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 40 Supervisor Trainee (Finance) Vacancy.
The interested and the eligible candidates who are eligible to apply for the posts, may apply online here.
ALSO READ: Coal India Limited Recruitment 2021
BHEL Recruitment 2021
Name of Post: Supervisor Trainee (Finance)
No. of Posts: 40
The age of the candidates as on 01-04-2021 should be 27 years
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to the following categories as mentioned under:
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- OBC (NCL): 03 Years
Educational Qualification for BHEL Recruitment 2021
Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized Indian University/Institute with minimum 70% Marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all years/semesters (minimum 60% marks for SC/ST Candidates on similar lines)
- APSC Recruitment 2022 for 07 JE & AE Vacancy in Municipal Administration: Apply Online for these Assam Govt Jobs
- Assam Career Jobs 2022 | KVS Recruitment 2022 for 13404 Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy
- Assam Career Jobs 2022 | SAIL MT Recruitment 2022 for 56 Management Trainee Vacancy
- Assam Govt Jobs 2022 | ASLRM Recruitment 2022 for 734 Vacancy
- Assam Govt Jobs 2022 | Assam Career Jobs 2022 for 4682+ Vacancies (December)
- Jobs in Assam | Kamrup Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 30 Lot Mandal Vacancy
Selection Process for BHEL Recruitment 2021
It will comprise of two stages:
- All the eligible candidates will have to appear for a Computer Based Examination.
- Based on the Examination Marks and requirements, the candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussions in order of Merit in the ratio of 1:5 to the number of vacancies in each category.
Application Fee for BHEL Recruitment 2021
- UR/EWS/OBC: Rs. 300 + Rs. 200 + GST
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen: nil + Rs. 200 + GST
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2021
The submission of applications will be Online only through the official website https://careers.bhel.in
The candidates can also apply online by following the direct Apply Online link given below.
Starting from: 05-04-2021 at 10:00 am
Last Date: 26-04-2021 at 11:45 pm
Admit Card Release Date (Tentative): 07-05-2021
Examination Date (Tentative): 23-05-2021
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Get FREE!! Job Alerts
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|