DC Office Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021. Apply for 04 Mandal (Gr-III) Vacancy in Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh. Also, get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Career and Assam Govt. Job News in 2021 here at AssamGovJob.in
DC Office Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021 Details
The Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh, Assam has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 04 (four) Mandal (Gr-III) Vacancy under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply in the format prescribed below.
ALSO READ: Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021
DC Office Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021
Name of Post: Mandal (Grade-III)
No. of Posts: 04 (four)
Category Wise: UR: 03, OBC: 01
Salary: Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 60,500 + Grade Pay Rs. 6,200 per month plus other allowances as admissible as per rules.
Age Limit for DC Office Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021
Candidates must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years as on 01.01.2021. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of candidates of SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC/ MOBC and 10 years for PWD candidates as per Govt. Office Memorandum No. ABP.6/2016/51, dtd. 02/09/2020.
Educational Qualification for DC Office Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021
- The candidate must have passed HSLC Examination or equivalent examination from any central or state-recognized Boards.
- The candidate must have passed 6 (Six) months “‘Recorders Certificate Class Course Training” from the Assam Survey and Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel
- The candidates must have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools in addition to land revenue related software used in the State
- SBI PO Recruitment 2023 for 2000 Posts | Assam Govt Jobs
- NHM Assam Recruitment 2023 for 345 Posts – Assam Govt Jobs
- Kamrup Metro Judiciary Recruitment 2023: Apply for 02 Driver Posts
- ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – 2500 Posts – Assam Govt Jobs
- DHS Golaghat Recruitment 2023: Apply for 08 Support Staff Vacancy
- Assam Career – Latest Govt Jobs in Assam 2023
How to Apply for DC Office Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021
The applications must be submitted online through https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/lmdibrugarh
The instructions for filling up the ONLINE form will be available in the website mentioned above. Candidates will have to upload the scanned copies of the following testimonials along with the application form:
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- RCCC Training Pass Certificate
- Admit Card/ Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination as age proof
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category)
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- Passport size colour photograph with white background
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel with scan copy of NOC from the concerned department/ office should be uploaded
- Declaration in Form “A” under rule 5 (I) of the Assam Public Service (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019.
- Disability Certificate in case of PwD category candidates issued by the competent authority
- Any other documents candidate wants to upload in support of his candidature.
Admit Cards for DC Office Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021
Written Examination will be held on 07-02-2021. The Admit Card will be available in https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/lmdibrugarh. The candidates will be able to download their Admit Card from the said website.
Important Links for DC Office Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
Online Application: CLICK HERE