Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021. Apply for 7 Typist Job Vacancy in Assam Legislative Assembly. Secretariat Administration (SAD) Vacancy. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Jobs in Assam News and Assam Govt. Jobs News here at AssamGovJob.in
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021
Assam Legislative Assembly Secretariat (ALAS) has recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 07 (seven) Typist Job Vacancy.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply from the link given below.
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of Post||Typist|
|No. of Posts:||07 (seven)|
|Category||UR: 03, ST(P): 02, ST(H): 01, SC: 01|
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021 Salary
Rs. 14,000-Rs. 60,500 + Grade Pay Rs. 6,200 per month
Age Limit for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021
The candidates should not be less than 21 Years and not more than 40 Years of age at the time of application irrespective of fresh or candidates applying through proper channel.
Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable
- By 3 years for OBC/ MOBC candidates i.e. up to 43 years and
- By 5 years tor SC/ ST(P) & ST(H) candidates i.e. up to 45 years.
Educational Qualification for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021
- The candidate should be minimum HS Passed or P.U. from any recognized Council/ Board.
- The candidates must possess a minimum of 06 (six) months Diploma Certificate in Computer Proficiency/ Application from a recognized Institute with excellent knowledge of DTP in both English and Assamese language. Also, the candidates must have good command over both the language.
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021: Apply for 120 Junior Assistant Vacancy
- Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd. Recruitment 2021: Apply for 10 PRO, Clerk, Typist & Driver Vacancy
- BSF Paramedical and Veterinary Staff Recruitment 2021: Apply for 110 Vacancy
- Social Welfare Department Assam Recruitment 2021: Apply for IT And Technical Consultant Vacancy
- SEBA Recruitment 2021: Apply for 3 Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancy
- DLSA Dhubri Recruitment 2021: Apply for Front Office Coordinator Vacancy
Selection Process for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021
- After proper scrutiny, the eligible candidates shall be initially called for a Computer Practical Test where the candidates shall have to type passage both in the Assamese language with a minimum speed limit of 30 wpm and in the English language with a minimum speed of 40 wpm.
- The successful candidates will be called for an Oral Interview for final selection.
How to Apply for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021
The candidate shall be required to send the duly filled in Application in Standard Form as published in Part-IX of the Assam Gazette with self-attested photocopies of all Testimonials with the requisite documents as mentioned below:
- Age proof certificate (Birth Certificate/ Admit Card of H.S.L.C. or equivalent examination) and 2 (Two) copies of recent passport size colour photographs.
- A self-addressed envelope (size 22 x 10cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 6/- only shall be submitted. Candidates will have to superscribe the name of the post applied for on the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form and should be addressed to the Additional Secretary, Assam Legislative Assembly Secretariat, Dispur, Guwahati-781006.
- Candidates applying through proper channel shall produce a NOC from the Head of the Institution
Important Dates for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021
Date of Publication of Advt.: 31-12-2020
Last Date of Submission of Application: 22-01-2021 (during office hours)
Important Links for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021
Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE
Application Form: CLICK HERE
Get FREE!! Job Alerts
|Join Facebook Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Twitter||CLICK HERE|
About Assam Secretariat
Secretariat Administration Department originally formed a part of the Establishment Branch of the Finance Department. In 1930, there were only 5 Secretariat Departments and a few branches with clerical strength of 35 Upper Division assistants and 124 Lower Division Assistants under 5 Head Assistants working under the administrative control of the Registrar who functioned directly under the Chief Secretary. For more details: CLICK HERE