DHE Mobility Grant Scholarship Assam 2023. Scholarship for Assam PG Girl Students of Rs. 10,000. Directorate of Higher Education (DHE) Scholarship for Girl Students of Assam pursuing Post Graduate Degree.
DHE Mobility Grant Scholarship Assam 2023
The Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Assam has recently released an official notification regarding the launch of a new scholarship called the Mobility Grant.
Only the female/girl students may apply for this DHE Mobility Grant Scholarship. The male candidates/students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme.
The scholarship scheme awards Rs. 10,000 per year as mobility grant to all the Girl Students pursuing the Post Graduate Degree in 1st Year or 2nd Year in all the Universities of Assam, Autonomous Colleges and other colleges.
ALSO READ: LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme
DHE Mobility Grant Scholarship Assam 2023 Details
|Scheme||Mobility Grant Scheme|
|Organisation||Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Assam|
|Scheme Type||PG Scholarship (for girl students)|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 10,000 per annum|
|Payment||the amount will be credited in their bank account through DBT Mode|
DHE Mobility Grant Scholarship Scheme Assam 2023 Objectives
The main objectives of this scheme is as mentioned-below:
- to attract girl students of weaker section to continue their higher education
- empowerment of women
- to relieve the burden of parents
Eligibility Criteria for DHE Mobility Grant Scholarship
Gender: The girl students studying in Post Graduate 1st year or 2nd year during the year 2022
Course: Only regular girl PG students in all Universities of Assam, Autonomous Colleges and other colleges can avail the grant
Family Income: The family income must be below Rs. 5.00 lakh per annum
Bank Account: The girl students must have an active bank account in their name in a Nationalised Bank
How to Apply for DHE Mobility Grant Scholarship Scheme Assam?
- The intending girl students fulfilling the above mentioned criteria may apply through the prescribed Online Portal https://directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in/ or https://dhemobilitygrant.amtron.in/ to avail the Mobility Grant for the academic Session 2022-23
- The concern Registrar of the University or concerned Principal of the Autonomous College and other Colleges with necessary verification will submit the consolidated statement of proposal to the O/o Directorate of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati- 781019 under their Seal and signature on or before 14th January, 2023 positively.
- Students who have applied can verify their credentials/ detail by logging into the portal. Modifications/ editing of details can be done by logging into the portal with OTP verification.
Documents Required for DHE Mobility Grant Scholarship Scheme Assam
The following scanned documents should be uploaded along with the DHE Mobility Grant Scholarship Online Form:
- Passport photo.
- Latest Income Certificate of the parents/ guardians issued by the competent authority of the State Governments.
- Scan copy of Signature of the girl students.
- PAN Card and AADHAAR Card.
- Readable Photostat copy of 1st page of Active Bank Passbook of the Applicant.
- Identity card.
Important Dates for DHE Mobility Grant Scholarship Assam
|Starting Date||25th December 2022|
|Last Date||14th January 2023|
Important Links for DHE Mobility Grant Scholarship Assam
FAQs on DHE Mobility Grant
1. What is the starting date to apply for DHE Mobility Grant?
The starting date to apply for the DHE Mobility Grant Assam is 25th December 2022
2. What is the last date to apply for DHE Mobility Grant?
The last date to apply for the DHE Mobility Grant Assam is 14th January 2023
3. What is the scholarship amount for DHE Mobility Grant?
The scholarship amount under the DHE Mobility Grant Scholarship Scheme Assam is Rs. 10,000 per annum
4. What should be the family income to apply for DHE Mobility Grant?
The family income must be below Rs. 5.00 lakh per annum to apply for the DHE Assam Mobility Grant Scholarship Scheme
Disclaimer: AssamGovJob.in provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AssamGovJob.in is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure that the provided information is accurate and useful. AssamGovJob.in makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AssamGovJob.in will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.