DSE Assam Recruitment 2021. Apply Online for 2272 Post Graduate Teacher Job Vacancy. Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam Latest Recruitment/Employment Notification 2021. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt Jobs News here at AssamGovJob.in
DSE Assam Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Name of Post||Post Graduate Teacher|
|No. of Posts||2272|
|Salary||Rs. 22,000 to Rs. 97,000 + GP|
|Age Limit||21 years – 38 years (relaxation as per rule)|
|Educational Qualification||refer to post|
DSE Assam Recruitment 2021 Notification
The Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam has recently released an official employment notification regarding the recruitment of 2272 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Vacancy in 21 Plain Districts.
These posts are lying vacant in various Provincialised Higher Secondary Schools/ Higher Secondary & Multipurpose Schools/ Senior Secondary Schools throughout the State of Assam.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the above-mentioned posts from the direct apply link given below.
DSE Assam Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of Post: Post Graduate Teacher
No. of Posts: 2272
Category Wise Vacancy:
- UR: 620
- EWS: 301
- OBC/ MOBC: 510
- PWD: 119
- SC: 187
- ST(H): 197
- ST(P): 338
Pay Scale: Rs. 22,000 to Rs. 97,000 and Grade Pay Rs. 11,800 PM and other allowances as admissible as per rule.
Subject Wise Vacancy Details for DSE Assam Recruitment 2021
- Accountancy: 19
- Advance Assamese: 102
- Advance Bengali: 18
- Anthropology: 05
- Arabic: 37
- Assamese: 430
- Banking: 12
- Bengali: 62
- Bodo: 01
- Botany: 61
- Business Studies: 20
- Chemistry: 62
- Commercial Arithmetic: 03
- Economics: 196
- Education: 88
- English: 270
- Geography: 63
- Geology: 16
- Hindi: 06
- History: 211
- Home Science: 01
- Insurance: 01
- Logic & Philosophy: 51
- Manipuri: 07
- Mathematics: 124
- Nepali: 01
- Persian: 05
- Physics: 67
- Political Science: 189
- Salesmanship & Advertising: 05
- Sanskrit: 31
- Sociology: 26
- Statistics: 07
- Zoology: 75
Note: The District-wise, medium-wise & category-wise post details shall be available from 12.00 Noon of 16-09-2021 on the official website at www.madhyamikassam.gov.in
Age Limit for DSE Assam Recruitment 2021
The candidate must not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years as on 01-01-2021.
Age Relaxation: The upper age relaxation will be as follows:
- OBC/MOBC: 03 Years
- ST/SC: 05 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 02 Years
- PwD: 10 Years
Educational Qualification for DSE Assam Recruitment 2021
Post Graduation with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from a recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from the National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution.
Off-Campus/ Distance Mode Degree: The degrees obtained through distance/ off-campus mode beyond the territorial jurisdiction of the University/ Institution without authorization by DEC under UGC cannot be recognized as valid but in pursuance of the Govt. letter no. ASE.176/2020/Pt/46, dated. 28-09-2020, the degrees issued by the ODLs of Assam can be considered as valid subject to fulfillment of the requirement of obtaining valid recognition by such Institution from DEC under UGC, as the case may be, as per the norms of UGC Notification on Specification of Degrees relating to subjects and courses.
TET Qualification: Candidate shall have to appear and pass in the Higher Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (HS TET) in the concerned cadre, conducted by Government scoring a minimum of 60% marks in each paper in case of Un-reserved category candidates and a minimum of 55% marks in each paper in case of Scheduled Cases/ Scheduled Tribes/ Other Backward Classes and Persons with Disabilities candidates.
Provided that for the teachers working regularly against the sanctioned post in a Graduate post in any provincialized High School/ Higher Secondary School for a minimum period of 15 years having requisite academic and professional qualification for the post of Post Graduate Teacher, appearing and qualifying in TET shall be optional and they shall be awarded a weight-age of 60 marks for their 15 years of continuous teaching experience and those who have appeared and qualified in the TET shall get the TET qualified marks in lieu of the weight-age given for the experience.
Provided further that any experienced teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience. Any marks secure by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher for the purpose selection of the post of Post Graduate Teacher.
Medium of Instruction: In addition to the academic and professional qualification as per sub-rule (1), the candidate must satisfy the following criteria regarding the medium of instruction:
(i) In the case of Assamese Medium School, the candidate must have to pass HSLC or equivalent Examination with the Assamese Language as one of the subjects or having a Diploma in the Assamese Language issued by the Axom Sahitya Sabha or read up to HSLC level in Assamese Medium School.
(ii) In the case of Bengali Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with the Bengali language as one of the subjects or having in the Bengali Language issued by the Barak Upatyaka Bangla Sahitya Sanskriti Sammetan or read up to HSLC level in Bengali Medium School.
(iii) In the case of Hindi Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with the Hindi language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Hindi Medium School.
(iv) In the case of Bodo Medium School, the candidate must have to pass HSLC or equivalent Examination with Bodo language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Bodo Medium School.
(v) In the case of English Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Alternative English as one of the subjects or read from Class XI onwards in English medium School.
Provided that for recruitment of teacher for teaching MIL subject, the candidate who passed HSLC Examination with particular MIL subject shall be considered.
- India Post Recruitment 2022 | Apply online for 38926 Vacancies | Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy | Assam
- Assam Cooperative Apex Bank Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 100 Assistant Vacancy | AssamGovJob.in
- Assam Government Latest Job Notification for 26441 Vacancy | Assam Direct Recruitment 2022 | Assam Career
- APSC Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 20 Finance & Accounts Officer/ Treasury Officer Vacancy | AssamGovJob.in
- ESIC Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 93 Social Security Officer Vacancy | AssamGovJob.in
Selection Process for DSE Assam Recruitment 2021
The selection criteria of the Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam PGT Teacher recruitment process is based on the following parameters:
- 100 marks on the percentage of marks in MA/ M.Sc./ M.Com Examination.
- 100 marks on the percentage of marks in BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com Examination; (In case of Major/ Hons, the marks obtained in Major/ Hons. Shall be taken into consideration).
- 100 marks on the percentage of marks in the HS Final Examination.
- 100 marks on the percentage of marks in BT/ B.Ed. Examination.
- 100 marks on the percentage of marks in TET Examination or 60 marks for 15 years of experience as a Graduate Teacher in provincialized High/ Higher Secondary School having requisite academic and professional qualification, as the case may be. Any experienced teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience. Any marks secured by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher for the purpose of selection for the post of Post Graduate Teacher.
- 10 marks for the NCC certificate (10 marks for the “C” certificate and 05 marks for “B” certificate)
- 10 marks for participating in recognized sports at the national level representing Assam.
- 10 marks for achievements in Fine Arts and cultural activities representing the State officially at the National level.
How to Apply for DSE Assam Recruitment 2021
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancies by visiting the official DSE Assam Recruitment Portal.
The candidates may also follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for the DSE PGT Recruitment 2021:
- Scroll down and go to the Important Links section
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “Register Now“
- In the next step, fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the form
- Take a printout of the application for future reference
Required Documents for DSE Assam Recruitment 2021
Documents, as mentioned below, should be colored scanned, and clear in PDF format while uploading and applying online and all documents should be self-attested
1. Passport Size Colour Photograph
2. HSLC Mark sheet and Admit Card (Age Proof)
3. HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate
4. Mark sheet and Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree.
5. Post Graduate mark sheet and Certificate.
6. Higher Secondary TET mark sheet and Certificate.
7. B.Ed Mark sheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate
8. Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H)/ OBC/ MOBC)
9. Certificate NCC (Only B or C Category only), Sports & Cultural (if represented state at National Level)
10. Scanned Signature of the applicant.
11. Experience certificate (if any) of 15 years of teaching experience as a Graduate Teacher in Provincialised High/ Higher Secondary School.
Starting Date: 25-09-2021, 12:00 noon
Last Date: 20-10-2021, 12:00 noon
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE
District/Medium/Category Wise Vacancy: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE
Get FREE!! Job Alerts
|Join Facebook Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Twitter||CLICK HERE|