DTE Assam Engineering & Technological Merit Scholarship 2020. Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Last Date, How to Apply, Scholarship Amount. www.dte.assam.gov.in Engineering & Technological Merit Scholarship. Directorate of Technical Education, Assam.
DTE Assam Engineering & Technological Merit Scholarship 2020 Overview
The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam has released an official notification inviting candidates for applying for DTE Assam Engineering & Technological Merit Scholarship for the session 2020-2021.
The interested and eligible students studying Degree, Diploma and PG Degree courses of Engineering & Technology and PG Degree/ Diploma courses in Business Management and Administration may apply online for the DTE Assam Engineering & Technological Merit Scholarship.
DTE Assam Engineering & Technological Merit Scholarship 2020
|Name of Scholarship||Engineering & Technological Merit Scholarship 2020|
|Awarding Authority||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||14-01-2020|
Eligibility Criteria for DTE Assam Engineering & Technological Merit Scholarship 2020
Only a candidate who is a permanent resident of Assam will be eligible for Scholarship and Book Grant. Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) have to be submitted.
The income of the beneficiary’s parents/ guardians shall not exceed Rs. 5.00 Lacs per annum. An income certificate in original from the competent authority (Deputy Commissioner/ Addl. Deputy Commissioner/ Sub-Divisional Officer/ Circle Officer) must be submitted with hard-copy of the application to be submitted through the respective Institutions.
The minimum qualifying marks for Undergraduate, Post Graduate courses should be 70% in PCM for BE/ B.Tech, 70% in BE/ B.Tech for ME/ M.tech for General/ OBC/ MOBC and 60% for SC/ ST candidates in the relevant qualifying examination.
For Diploma courses, minimum qualifying marks shall be 65% for General/ OBC/ MOBC and 55% for SC/ ST candidates in the relevant qualifying examination.
The Scholarship and the Book Grant will be renewed every year subject to the condition that the student secures at least 60% marks up to the previous semesters and passed all subjects in one attempt.
The applicant should be a bona fide student of any of the Govt. Engineering Colleges for Polytechnics of Assam. The student must not be in receipt of any other Scholarship or other financial assistance from any other sources except Special Merit Scholarship for Girl Students. An undertaking is to be made by the candidate in the application form.
Scholarship Amount for DTE Assam Engineering & Technological Merit Scholarship 2020
|Post-Graduate Degree in Engineering & Technology (all branches)||Rs. 1000 per month (both outside/ inside the State)|
|Post-Graduate Degree/ Diploma Courses in Business Management and Administration||Rs. 250 per month (both outside/ inside the State)|
|Degree Course in Engineering & Technology (all branches)||Rs. 150 per month (for inside the state) and Rs. 250 per month (for outside the state)|
|Diploma Courses||Rs. 150 per month (both outside/ inside the state)|
Application Form for DTE Assam Engineering & Technological Merit Scholarship 2020
- The intending candidates must apply online at www.dte.assam.gov.in in between 14-12-2020 to 14-01-2021 and take a print out after online submission and submit it to the Principal/ Head of the Institution along with the necessary copies of certificates/ mark sheet, etc
- The applicant should submit their Bank Account details, i.e., name of the Bank, Branch, IFS Code and Account No. in the appropriate space of the application form (also submit the copy of the first page of the bank account along with the application)
- To submit the application form, the candidate must mention the category of Scholarship, mentioning the Subject and value of Scholarship for which he/ she intends to apply.
- The application form (hard copy) duly filled in together with the duly self-attested copies of mark-sheet of examination of University/ Board Passed and certificate of qualification, conduct and character, age, Permanent Residential Certificate as detailed in the application form must reach the Office of the Director of Technical Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19 through the Head of Institution in which the candidate is admitted within the mentioned period.
- The Principal/ Head of the Institution is to send the applications after verifying to the Office of the Director of Technical Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19 on or before 31-01-2021.
|Date of Online Application Submission by Student||14-12-2020 to 14-01-2021|
|Last Date of Hard Copy Submission by Institution||31-01-2021|
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
Apply Online: CLICK HERE (from 14-12-2020)