Handloom and Textiles Assam Recruitment 2021. Apply for 38 Demonstrator (Grade III) Vacancy. DHT Assam Recruitment 2021 for Demonstrator (Grade III) Vacancy. Also, get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Career and Assam Govt Job News in Assam here at AssamGovJob.in
Handloom and Textiles Assam Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Hiring Organization||Directorate of Handloom & Textile, Assam|
|Name of Post||Demonstrator (Grade III)|
|Number of Posts||38|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 60,500 + Grade Pay Rs.6,200/- in Pay Band – 2|
|Advt. No.||DHTE, 161/2020/Pt-1/111|
Handloom and Textiles Assam Recruitment 2021 Details
The Directorate of Handloom & Textile, Assam has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 38 Demonstrator (Grade-III), Handloom & Textiles vacancy.
The interested and eligible candidates may in the form prescribed below.
Handloom and Textiles Assam Recruitment 2021
Name of Post: Demonstrator (Grade III)
No. of Posts: 38
Category Wise: UR: 13, OBC/MOBC: 05, SC: 01, STP: 08, STH: 07, EWS: 04
Eligibility Criteria for Handloom and Textiles Assam Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification: The candidate should be HSLC or equivalent examination passed and 02 (two) years certificate course in Textile Technology or Handloom Technology from any recognized Institute or Certificate Course from Handloom Training Institute of the Department of Handloom & Textile, Assam.
Citizenship: The candidates must be citizen of India within meaning of Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and must be a permanent resident of Assam.
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: The candidate must produce Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the application form.
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021: Apply for 120 Junior Assistant Vacancy
- Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd. Recruitment 2021: Apply for 10 PRO, Clerk, Typist & Driver Vacancy
- BSF Paramedical and Veterinary Staff Recruitment 2021: Apply for 110 Vacancy
- Social Welfare Department Assam Recruitment 2021: Apply for IT And Technical Consultant Vacancy
- SEBA Recruitment 2021: Apply for 3 Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancy
- DLSA Dhubri Recruitment 2021: Apply for Front Office Coordinator Vacancy
Salary for Handloom and Textiles Assam Recruitment 2021
Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 60,500 + Grade Pay Rs.6,200/- in Pay Band – 2
Age Limit for Handloom and Textiles Assam Recruitment 2021
The candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age for unreserved (UR) category, 43 years for OBC/MOBC candidates and 45 years for SC/ST(P)/ST(H) candidates and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates.
Selection Process for Handloom and Textiles Assam Recruitment 2021
1. Written Test: 100 marks as per syllabus of two years certificate course in Handloom Training Institute/Textile Technology.
2. Practical Test: 50 marks
3. Four candidates shall be selected against each vacancy notified on the basis of the marks obtained in the Objective Type Written Test to appear in the Practical Test.
4. The Final Select list shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in both the Objective Type Written Test and Practical Test and contain the names of candidates equal to the number of vacancies advertised and selected.
5. There will be ONE merit list for the post category wise, t.e. Unreserved, OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H) & EWS separately for male and female as per vacancies for different posts for the entire State.
6. The select list shall be published in two widely circulated news papers and website of the Directorate.
How to Apply for Handloom and Textiles Assam Recruitment 2021
The envelope containing the application form (Assam Gazette Part-IX) along with necessary documents clearly marked as “Application for the Post of Demonstrator, Category – SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD” shall be addressed to “The Director, Handloom & Textiles, Assam, Vastra Bhawan, Ambari, Guwahati-01” and submitted in the application box of the Directorate.
- 01 (one) self addressed envelop of 5cm X 11cm affixing unused postal stamp of Rs. 10.00 (Rupees ten) only.
- Self attested copies of all certificates in support of educational qualification, age, caste etc.
- Attested copy of PWD/EWS certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- The candidate will have to submit declaration Form-A related to the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019.
- 02 (two) copies of recent passport size photographs signed and dated by the candidate on reverse side.
- Attested copy of valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange.
Important Links for Handloom and Textiles Assam Recruitment 2021
Application Form: CLICK HERE
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
Get FREE!! Job Alerts
|Join Facebook Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Twitter||CLICK HERE|