DHT Assam Recruitment 2021. Directorate of Handloom & Textiles, Assam Recruitment 2021 for 100 Grade IV Vacancy. Latest Jobs in Assam. Get all the notifications for Assam Career and Assam Govt Job News here at AssamGovJob.in
DHT Assam Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Hiring Organization||Government of Assam|
|Name of Post||Grade IV|
|Number of Posts||100|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000 – Rs. 52,000 + Grade Pay|
|Advt. No.||DHTE 161/2020/Pt-I/106|
DHT Assam Recruitment 2021 Details
The Directorate of Handloom and Textiles, Assam has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 100 Grade IV Vacancy in various Districts and Sub-Divisional Offices of Handloom & Textiles, Assam.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply for the below mentioned posts in online mode from the link given below.
DHT Assam Recruitment 2021
Name of Post: Grade IV
No. of Posts: 100 (Hundred)
Category Wise Vacancy: UR: 55, OBC: 19, SC: 03, ST(P): 03, ST(H): 10, EWS: 10
Eligibility Criteria for DHT Assam Recruitment 2021
Citizenship: Candidates must be citizen of India within meaning of Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and must be a permanent resident of Assam.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should be Class 8 Passed from any recognized Institutes.
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: The candidate must produce Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the application form.
- Assam Career Jobs 2022 | KVS Recruitment 2022 for 13404 Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy
- Assam Career Jobs 2022 | SAIL MT Recruitment 2022 for 56 Management Trainee Vacancy
- Assam Govt Jobs 2022 | ASLRM Recruitment 2022 for 734 Vacancy
- Assam Govt Jobs 2022 | Assam Career Jobs 2022 for 5657+ Vacancies (November)
- Jobs in Assam | Kamrup Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 30 Lot Mandal Vacancy
- Assam Career Jobs 2022 | NTPC Recruitment for 864 Engineering Trainee Vacancy
Salary for DHT Assam Recruitment 2021
Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 52,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 3,900 in Pay Band: 1
Age Limit for DHT Assam Recruitment 2021
The candidates must not be less than 18 Years of age and not more than 40 Years for Unreserved Category. 43 Years for OBC/MOBC and 45 Years for SC/ST(P)/ST(H) and 50 Years for Persons with Disability (PWD)
Selection Process for DHT Assam Recruitment 2021
- The first Merit Lists will be prepared on the marks scored on OMR based written examination (Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, History, Geography, English, General Knowledge): 100 marks
- There will be ONE merit list for the post category wise, i.e., UR, OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H) & EWS separately for male and female as per vacancies for different posts for the entire State
- The select list shall be published in two widely circulated newspaper and website of the Directorate.
How to Apply for DHT Assam Recruitment 2021
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online at the official recruitment portal www.handloomtextilerecruitment.in
The candidates are requested to upload the following documents:
- A latest passport photograph
- Age proof certificate (Admit Card of H.S.L.C. or equivalent examination).
- For candidates who have not appeared in HSLC or equivalent examination, the birth certificate issued by Competent Authority will be accepted. Horoscope or Affidavit in regard to age will not be accepted.
- Qualification certificate
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange
- Declaration in Form-A related to the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019
- Copy of PWD/EWS certificate issued by Competent Authority
- Caste Certificate (in case of Reserved category candidates)
Important Links for DHT Assam Recruitment 2021
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE
Get FREE!! Job Alerts
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
About DHT Assam
Prior to 1983 there was no independent Department for Handloom & Textiles. The Handloom & Powerloom Industry was looked after by the Department of Sericulture & Weaving, Industries, Cooperation etc. With a view to give undivided attention to the Development of Handloom & Textile industries at the Govt. level, a full fledged Directorate of Handloom & Textiles was created in July, 1983 as per report of the Siva Raman Committee.