Assam Commissionerate of Labour Recruitment 2021. Apply for 36 Driver, Peon and Chowkidar Vacancy. Class 8/ Class 10 Pass Assam Government Jobs in 2021. Also, get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Career and Assam Govt. Job News here at AssamGovJob.in
Assam Commissionerate of Labour Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Hiring Organization||Commissionerate of Labour, Assam|
|Name of Post||Driver, Peon and Chowkidar|
|Number of Posts||36|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 60,500 + Grade Pay|
|Job Location||across Assam|
Assam Commissionerate of Labour Recruitment 2021 Details
Online applications are invited from intending and eligible Indian citizens as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up the following posts of Driver, Peon and Chowkidar under the Commissionerate of Labour, Assam.
The online applications will be available in the Commissionerate of Labour, Assam official website w.e.f. 11th January 2021 to 21st January 2021 (till midnight).
ALSO READ: DES Assam Recruitment 2021
Assam Commissionerate of Labour Recruitment 2021
1. Name of Post: Driver
No. of Posts: 07
Job Location: Guwahati (HQ), Dibrugarh, Tezpur, Jorhat, Sivasagar, Nagaon
2. Name of Post: Peon
No. of Posts: 21
Job Location: Guwahati, Jorhat, Dibrugarh, Nagaon, Tinsukia, Sivasagar, Silchar, Barpeta, Bongaigaon, Diphu, Mangaldoi, Karimganj, Hailakandi, Behali, Kakopathar, Joypore, Titabor, Khowang, Lanka, Chaygaon
3. Name of Post: Chowkidar
No. of Posts: 08
Job Location: Guwahati , Jorhat, Dibrugarh, Nagaon, Tezpur, Golaghat, Lakhimpur, Patharkandi
Salary for Assam Commissionerate of Labour Recruitment 2021
- Driver: Rs. 14,000 – Rs.60,500/- + G.P. Rs.5, 200/- per month
- Peon/ Chowkidar: Rs. 12,000/- Rs.52,000/- + G.P. Rs. 3,900/- per month
Educational Qualification for Assam Commissionerate of Labour Recruitment 2021
- Driver: Applicant must read up to Class-X and must have a valid 4 (FOUR) wheeler driving license (LMV) issued by District Transport Officer, Govt of Assam and must have recent Government Doctor certified vision certificate.
- Peon/ Chowkidar: Class-VIII passed.
Age Limit for Assam Commissionerate of Labour Recruitment 2021
Candidate should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 1st January 2021. The relaxation of upper age limit shall be applicable as per Rules to OBC/ MOBC, SC, ST(P)& ST(H).
- SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 for 67 Vacancy: Apply Online Now
- NF Railway Recruitment 2021: Apply for 370 JE, Technician and Helper Vacancy
- BARC Recruitment 2021 for 31 Research Associates (RA) Vacancy: Apply Now
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021: Apply for 110 Grade II and Grade III Vacancy
- BHEL Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 40 Supervisor Trainee (Finance) Vacancy
- NHAI Recruitment 2021: Apply for 42 Finance and Accounts Personnel Vacancy
Application Fee for Assam Commissionerate of Labour Recruitment 2021
No application fee is required as per Govt. Notification NO. FEG.32/ 2016/12 dated. 21st May 2018.
Mode of Selection for Assam Commissionerate of Labour Recruitment 2021
All candidates whose applications are accepted irrespective of post they applied for, shall appear for an objective type written examination. Date and venue of examination centre will be intimated in their admit card. The syllabus for the written test will be published at a later date in the same website.
Final selection for the post of Peon and Chowkidarwill be on the basis of merit list at the ratio of 1:4.
For the post of driver, shortlisted candidates based on merit at the ratio of 1:4 will be called to appear for a driving test. Final selection for the post of the driver will be based on marks obtains in written test and driving skill test.
There will be no viva-voce for all categories.
How to Apply for Assam Commissionerate of Labour Recruitment 2021
The interested candidates shall have to fill up the ONLINE Application Form. Applicants are required to apply online only within the last date. No application will be accepted/e entertained after the expiry of the given time. No offline application will be accepted.
Before applying candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided in the website.
Documents Required for Assam Commissionerate of Labour Recruitment 2021
The following documents are to be uploaded:
- One recent Passport size photograph.
- Signature of the applicant.
- Date of Birth proof (school certificate, admit card, birth certificate issued by the competent authority)
- Permanent Residentship Certificate/ Domicile certificate
- Caste Certificate. (if applicable)
- Class VIII certificate for peon/ chowkidar
- Class-X certificate for driver
- Valid driving license issued by the appropriate authority, Govt of Assam for driver
- Recent Government Doctor certified vision certificate for driver.
- Valid employment registration card issued by District Employment Officer.
- EWS certificate issued by the appropriate authority for EWS candidates.
Admit Card for Assam Commissionerate of Labour Recruitment 2021
Admit card will be issued electronically. Date for download of Admit card will be published at a later date in the website.
Note: Date, Time and Venue of the examination shall be notified in the given official website in due course of time.
For any query or assistance required to fill up online application form please contact the following Mobile numbers- 9957165298/ 9435342953
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Get FREE!! Job Alerts
|Join Facebook Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Twitter||CLICK HERE|
About Commissionerate of Labour Recruitment, Assam
The Commissionerate of Labour as established in the year, 1939 at Shillong. At the establishment stage, the Commissionerate was manned with the Labour Commissioner, One Head Clerk and two Lower Division Asstt. Only three Legislations, i.e The Indian Trade Union Act, 1926. The Trade Dispute Act, 1929 and the Payment of Wages Act, 1936 was started with.
Read More Here