Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021. Apply Online for 300 Matric Recruit (MR) Vacancy. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Government and Private Sector Job Notifications here at AssamGovJob.in
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment Notification
Indian Navy has recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 300 vacancies of Sailor and for Matric Recruit (MR) – April 2022 Batch.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the posts from the direct apply link provided below.
ALSO READ: Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Sailor for Matric Recruit (MR)
No. of Posts: 300 (approximately)
- Chef: They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirements.
- Steward: They would be required to serve food in the officers’ messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of the menu, etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirements.
- Hygienist: They will be required to clean the washroom, shower spaces, and other areas. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirements.
Salary: During the initial training period, a stipend of ₹14,600 per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP ₹5,200 per month plus DA (as applicable).
Age Limit for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
The candidates should be born between 01-04-2002 to 30-09-2005 (both dates inclusive)
Educational Qualification for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
The candidates should have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- Aniruddhadeva Sports University Recruitment 2023 – Assam Govt Jobs
- UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Exam 2024 for 56 Posts
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2023 for 51 Sportsperson Posts
- RFRI Jorhat Recruitment 2023 for 07 LDC Posts – Assam Govt Jobs
- AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2023 for 06 Posts – Assam Govt Jobs
How to Apply for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting the Indian Navy official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
The candidates may also submit their online application by following the below mentioned-steps:
- Scroll down, go to Important Links section
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process
- Click on “Online Application” Link and Login
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents
- Submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
- Starting Date: 29th October 2021
- Last Date: 2nd November 2021
Apply Online: 29-October-2021
Official Notification: CLICK HERE