Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021. Apply Online for 90 TES (10+2) Vacancy. Technical Entry Scheme. 10+2 Vacancies.
Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021 Notification
The Indian Army has recently released an official notification regarding 90 Vacancies under Technical Entry Scheme 46 Course (TES) commencing on January 2022 for unmarried male candidates.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the above mentioned vacancies from the direct apply link provided below.
ALSO READ: IOCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021
Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of Post: Technical Entry Scheme 46 Course (TES) – Jan 2022
No. of Posts: 90
Age Limit for Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021
A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 July 2002 and not after 01 July 2005 (both days inclusive).
Educational Qualification for Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021
- Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry.
- Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
- Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains) 2021.
- Assam Career – Latest Govt Jobs in Assam 2023
- Aniruddhadeva Sports University Recruitment 2023 – Assam Govt Jobs
- UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Exam 2024 for 56 Posts
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2023 for 51 Sportsperson Posts
- RFRI Jorhat Recruitment 2023 for 07 LDC Posts – Assam Govt Jobs
How to Apply for Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021
Application will only be accepted online.
To do so the candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
The candidates may also follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online:
- Scroll down, go to Important Links section
- Click on Apply Online
- A new webpage will be opened
- Enter all your personal and educational details as asked for
- Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents
- After that, click on submit button
- Take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference
Starting Date: 08-10-2021, 12:00 hrs
Last Date: 08-11-2021, 12:00 hrs
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE