IOCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021 for 469 Trade Apprentice and Technician. Indian Oil Corporation Limited Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt Jobs News here at AssamGovJob.in
IOCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021 Notification
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Pipelines Division has recently released an official vacancy notification regarding the recruitment of 469 Technician and Trade Apprentice Vacancy.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply for the posts from the direct apply link provided below.
IOCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of Post: Technician and Trade Apprentice
No. of Posts: 469
Category Wise Vacancy:
- SC: 62
- ST: 34
- OBC: 96
- EWS: 39
- UR: 238
- PwBD: 19
State Wise Vacancy:
- Gujarat: 89
- Rajasthan: 43
- West Bengal: 44
- Bihar: 36
- Assam: 28
- Uttar Pradesh: 18
- Odisha: 48
- Chhattisgarh: 06
- Jharkhand: 03
- Haryana: 41
- Punjab: 13
- Delhi: 20
- Uttar Pradesh: 26
- Uttarakhand: 06
- Rajasthan: 03
- Himachal Pradesh: 03
- Tamil Nadu: 33
- Karnataka: 03
- Andhra Pradesh: 06
Age Limit for IOCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 01-10-2021 for General/EWS candidates.
The relaxation of upper age limit for reserved categories are as follows:
- SC/ST: 05 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 03 years
- PWD: 10 years
Educational Qualification for IOCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021
Technician Apprentice-Mechanical: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2)) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
Technician Apprentice-Electrical: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Technician Apprentice-Telecommunication & Instrumentation: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource): Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
Trade Apprentice (Accountant): Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized Institute/University.
Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): Minimum 12th pass (but below graduate).
Domestic Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders): Minimum 12th pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt.
Salary: Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
Selection Process for IOCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021
Written Test: Selection process would consist of a Written Test. Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
Total Marks: There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
Negative Marking: There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- India Post Recruitment 2022 | Apply online for 38926 Vacancies | Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy | Assam
- Assam Cooperative Apex Bank Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 100 Assistant Vacancy | AssamGovJob.in
- Assam Government Latest Job Notification for 26441 Vacancy | Assam Direct Recruitment 2022 | Assam Career
- APSC Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 20 Finance & Accounts Officer/ Treasury Officer Vacancy | AssamGovJob.in
- ESIC Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 93 Social Security Officer Vacancy | AssamGovJob.in
Syllabus for IOCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021
The constitution of the Question paper will be as mentioned-below:
- Technician Apprentices: From the total 100 objective type questions, about 75 questions shall be from the concerned discipline of Diploma level and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant): Out of total 100 objective type questions, about 75 questions shall be from general accounts/commerce/finance and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
- Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource): All 100 objective type questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge/awareness etc.
- Data Entry Operator & Domestic Data Entry Operator: All 100 objective type questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge/awareness etc. of Class 12 level
- Duration: The duration of Written Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours.
- Medium of question paper: Candidates can opt for the Question Paper/Test either in English or Hindi language.
- Qualifying Marks: Minimum qualifying marks in Written Test is 40%. The same is relaxed by 5% to SC/ST and PwBD candidates for the trades reserved for them.
How to Apply for IOCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021
Before applying for the above apprentices positions, the candidates have to first register themselves in the online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
- Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action.
- Trade Apprentices (Optional Trades): With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
- After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in Indian Oil Pipelines portal at https://plapps.indianoil.in/
- There are two steps for Registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, candidate has to fill his/her basic details like name, category etc. and has to create his own password. After successful Part-I registration, system generated registration number is sent in his registered email id/SMS. With this registration number, candidate has again to login into the system with the password generated by him. Candidates are advised to remember registration number and password for future reference/use.
- In Part-II registration, candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details etc. and submit the same. This is the final submission process and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished. Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission.
Starting Date: 05-10-2021
Last Date: 25-10-2021, 18:00 hours
Tentative Date for Written Test: 21-11-2021
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Online Registration (NATS): CLICK HERE
Online Registration (NSDC): CLICK HERE
Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE
Get FREE!! Job Alerts
|Join Facebook Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Twitter||CLICK HERE|