IOCL Digboi Nursing Admission 2020. B.Sc (Nursing) Course and GNM Course for the session 2020 at Assam Oil College/ School of Nursing at IOCL (AOD), Digboi. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Career and Govt. Job News and Updates here at AssamGovJob.in
IOCL Digboi Nursing Admission 2020
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals fulfilling the following eligibility criteria for admission to the B.Sc (Nursing) Course and GNM Course for the session 2020 at Assam Oil College /School of Nursing at IOCL (AOD), Digboi.
Only Unmarried female candidates meeting the following criteria may apply.
Overview of IOCL Digboi Nursing Admission 2020
|Name of Course||B.Sc (Nursing) Course and GNM Course for the session 2020|
|Institute Name||Assam Oil College of Nursing & Assam Oil School of Nursing|
|University Name||Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Guwahati|
|No. of Seats||30+30|
IOCL Digboi Nursing Admission 2020 Details
|Name of Course||No. of Seats||Reservation|
|B. Sc (Nursing)||30 (Thirty)||Unreserved-14, EWS-03, SC-02, ST-03, OBCNCL-08|
|General Nursing & Midwifery Course (GNM)||30 (Thirty)||Unreserved-14, EWS-03, SC-02, ST-03, OBCNCL-08|
- B. Sc (Nursing) course will be a full time regular course for a duration of 4 (four) years.
- General Nursing & Midwifery Course (GNM) course will be a full-time regular course for a duration of 3 (three) years
Mode of Admission & Recognition:
- The students of GNM will be admitted to Assam Oil School of Nursing (AOSN), which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- B. Sc (Nursing) students will get admission to Assam Oil College of Nursing (AOCN). AOCN is affiliated to Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Guwahati and the course is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
Educational Qualification for IOCL Digboi Nursing Admission 2020
B.Sc (Nursing): HSSLC (i.e 10+2) with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) and English Core/ English Elective with minimum aggregate of 50% Marks for General/ EWS/ OBC category and 45% Marks for SC/ ST/ PwBD category. The qualification should be from a Government recognized board under AHSEC/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE or other equivalent Board.
General Nursing & Midwifery Course (GNM): HSSLC (i.e 10+2) with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) and English OR HSSLC (i.e 10+2) with Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science- Vocational stream ONLY, OR any other equivalent examination as per INC norms. The qualification should be from a Government recognized Board under AHSEC/ AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE with minimum aggregate of 40% Marks for General/ EWS/ OBC category and 35% Marks for SC/ ST/ PwBD category. Preference shall be given to candidates possessing HSSLC (i.e 10+2) with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) and English.
Age Limit for IOCL Digboi Nursing Admission 2020
Minimum 17 years and Maximum 24 years as on 31/12/2020 (Age relaxation applicable for SC/ ST/ OBCNCL/ PwBD candidates as per presidential directives). Marksheet/ certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation (Class-X) examination shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
- Relaxation in upper age up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBCNCL candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
- Relaxation in upper age up to 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) candidates irrespective of reservation of seats for them. Further, upper age relaxation of 5 years to PwBD candidates belonging to SC/ST category and 3 years to PwBD-OBC(NCL) candidates.
Selection Process for IOCL Digboi Nursing Admission 2020
A) Selection would be based on online Written Test (120 minutes duration). Venue and time of the written test shall be mentioned in the call letter for the written test.
B) The candidate will have to pass successfully in the selection process (written test) i.e. candidate will have to acquire minimum 40% (relaxable by 5% for candidates from SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions) in the selection process for being suitable for engagement for selection to the above course.
C) Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for document verification or the final selection, as the same is based on candidate’s rank in the merit list on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Test, number of seats, candidates meeting the notified eligibility criteria and documents found in order upon verification etc
D) Filling up of seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability/ insufficient in the number of candidates.
E) The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection and cancellation of the selection process etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
F) Only those candidates who are declared fit in the medical examination as per IOCL, Assam Oil Division criteria shall be considered for engagement.
How to Apply for IOCL Digboi Nursing Admission 2020
The candidates are required to send the self-attested scanned copy of the following documents (in single file, size not exceeding 08 MB) as per the attached format in the email ID: DRPERRECCELL@indianoil.in
***Candidates are not required to send hard copy of the documents though post
Original documents along with a self-attested copy should be furnished at the time of Medical examination:
- 10th Pass/ Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- SC/ ST/ OBC(NCL)/ Disability/ EWS-Income & Asset Certificate by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority.
- Class X & XII marksheet and certificate issued by the concerned board.
- Conversion certificate from CGPA/ OGPA/ Letter Grade to the percentage of marks, if applicable, from the concerned board.
- Income Certificate (FY 2019-20) issued by Competent Authority.
- Candidates seeking reservations under Digboi Legislative Constituency Candidates are required to produce Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC)/ Voter Identity card.
- Any other Certificate, as specified.
Stipend and Training Details for IOCL Digboi Nursing Admission 2020
- B. Sc (Nursing): The selected candidates shall be paid a consolidated stipend per month for 1st year – Rs. 2,800/-; 2nd year – Rs. 3,000/-; 3rd year – Rs. 3,200/-; and for 4th year – Rs. 3,400/-
- General Nursing & Midwifery Course (GNM): The selected candidates shall be paid a consolidated stipend per month for 1st year – Rs. 2,500/-; 2nd year – Rs. 2,700/-; 3rd year – Rs. 2,900/-.
Additional benefits/ opportunities for both BSc (N) & GNM courses:
- Free hostel accommodation, medical attention for self at AOD Hospital and uniform will be provided to all selected candidates. Selected candidates will be required to stay in the Nursing College hostel only.
- After passing out from respective courses, the candidates will be engaged compulsory for a period of 1 (one) year as working interns at AOD Hospital or in any of the other hospital of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. This may be extendable by maximum 2 (two) years at the sole discretion of IOCL (AOD). The working interns shall be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 15,250/- per month for GNM and Rs. 16,250/- per month for B.Sc (N) at AOD Hospital and shall be paid an additional amount of Rs. 1,000/- per month if they are placed at other hospitals of Indian Oil Corporation Limited, other than at AOD hospital. During the period while they are engaged as working interns, they shall not be provided with the accommodation facility.
Important Dates for IOCL Digboi Nursing Admission 2020
|Date of issuance of Website Notification||21/11/2020|
|Sending of the scanned copy of application along with all documents in email ID: DRPERRECCELL@indianoil.in||21/11/2020|
|Last date of Sending of the scanned copy of application along with all documents||12/12/2020 (17.00 Hours)|
|Online Test (Tentatively)||16/12/2020|
|Publication of result (Tentatively)||19/12/2020|
Get FREE!! Notifications
|Join Facebook Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Twitter||CLICK HERE|
You May Also Like
- PNRD Assam Recruitment 2021: Apply for 377 Grade IV Vacancy
- DC Office Kamrup Metro Recruitment 2021: Apply for 40 Stenographer and Junior Assistant Vacancy
- Handloom and Textiles Assam Recruitment 2021: Apply for 38 Demonstrator Vacancy
- Sericulture Assam Recruitment 2021: Apply for 180 Grade IV Vacancy
- DHT Assam Recruitment 2021: Apply for 100 Grade IV Vacancy
- ESI Scheme Assam Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 17 Driver & Grade IV Vacancy