SSUHS D.Pharm & BSc Nursing Admission 2020. Srimanta Sankardeva University of Health Sciences Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Last Date, Courses, Admission, Admit Card, etc.
SSUHS D.Pharm & BSc Nursing Admission 2020
Srimanta Sankardeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) has released an official notification regarding the SSUHS D. Pharm and BSc Nursing Admission for the academic year of 2020-2021.
Srimanta Sankardeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) will be conducting a Common Entrance Examination (CEE) for the admission into both 1st Year B.Sc Nursing and Diploma in Pharmacy courses under the Directorate of Medical Education, Assam for the session 2020.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online at SSUHS website from 05-11-2020 to 30-11-2020.
Important Dates for SSUHS D.Pharm & BSc Nursing Admission 2020
|Starting Date of Online Application||05-11-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||30-11-2020 (05:00 pm)|
|Admit Card availability date||14-12-2020|
|SSUHS CEE Exam Date|
|SSUHS CEE Result Date||will be updated soon|
SSUHS D.Pharm & BSc Nursing Admission 2020 Details
Name of Courses:
- B.Sc Nursing
- Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm)
Name of Board/ University: Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS)
Academic Session: 2020-2021
SSUHS CEE 2020 Date:
SSUHS CEE 2020 Venue: Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Jorhat, Barpeta and Tezpur
Note: The Common Entrance Exam (CEE) for the selection of candidates for admission into both 1st Year BSc Nursing and Diploma in Pharmacy courses in the Institutes under the Directorate of Medical Education (DME) Assam for the session 2020 is going to be held on 20-12-2020. Online Application Forms shall be available on University website www.ssuhs.in from 05-11-2020 to 30-11-2020. The Online Application Form must be filled up after carefully going through the instructions given along with the form.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for SSUHS D.Pharm & BSc Nursing Admission 2020?
The eligibility criteria for admission into both BSc Nursing and Diploma in Pharmacy courses are as follows:
(A) B.Sc Nursing
(i) Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Science or equivalent examination from a recognized Board/ Council/ University with English as one of the subjects and securing at least 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for General Category candidates and 40% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H) category without grace marks.
(ii) Age Limit: The candidate must be within 17 to 24 years of age as on 31-12-2020. The Upper age limit is relaxable by 03 years for SC/ ST candidates.
(iii) Other Criteria:
- The applicant must be Female Candidate
- Must be a Permanent Resident of Assam
(B) Diploma in Pharmacy
(i) The candidate must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and/or Mathematics from a recognized Board/ Council/ University without grace marks.
(ii) Age Limit: Not below 17 years and above 24 years on 31-12-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by 03 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC category.
(iii) Other Criteria:
- The candidate must be a Permanent Resident of Assam
SSUHS CEE 2020 Details
- The SSUHS Common Entrance Examination (CEE) 2020 shall be held on 20-December-2020 at Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Jorhat, Barpeta and Tezpur for both BSc Nursing and D.Pharm courses which will be conducted by Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS)
- The Examination shall be for 150 marks for each course
- There will be 50 questions for each subject with 1 mark for each question. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers. Unanswered questions shall be awarded zero marks.
- There will be 03 (three) papers as shown below:
|Paper-1||Physics & Chemistry||10 am to 12 noon|
|Paper-2||Biology||1 pm to 2 pm|
|Paper-3||Mathematics||3 pm to 4 pm|
- The question paper shall be of 10+2 standard and shall consist of 100 questions in the Paper-1 (50 questions from Physics & 50 questions from Chemistry), 50 questions in Paper-2 (50 questions from Biology) and 50 questions in Paper-3 (50 questions from Mathematics)
- A candidate willing to appear for B.Sc. Nursing Course shall have to appear both in the Paper-1 and Paper-2. A candidate willing to appear for D.Pharm Course must appear Paper-1 and either of Paper-2 or Paper-3. However, if a candidate for D.Pharm course wants to appear in both Paper-2 and Paper-3 he/she shall be allowed to do so, but for counting marks for merit position the higher mark between Paper-2 and Paper-3 shall be taken into account.
- A candidate must apply for both the BSc Nursing and D.Pharm Exam in the same arrangement and with single examination fee.
SSUHS CEE 2020 Admit Card
The Admit Cards for SSUHS CEE 2020 will be available online at www.ssuhs.in from 14-12-2020 which can be downloaded after log in. Candidates are strictly advised to keep record of the Application Number and Password used by them while submitting the Online Form, without which they will not be able to download Admit Cards.
Application Fee for SSUHS BSc Nursing and D.Pharm Admission 2020
A non-refundable fee of Rs. 1,200 only is required to be paid through SBI payment gateway (Labeled as CEE 2020) available on Online Application page.
How to Apply for SSUHS BSc Nursing and D.Pharm Admission 2020
The interested and eligible candidates can submit their online application form from 05-11-2020 to 30-11-2020, provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria as specified by the University.
The candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps to fill up the application form:
- Scroll Down this page, look for “Online Application” Button
- Click on “Online Application“
- Enter all the information asked for.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
You May Also Like:
- NABARD Student Internship Scheme (SIS) 2021-2022: Application Form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Last Date, etc
- DTE Assam Engineering & Technological Merit Scholarship 2020
- LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2020: Application Form, Eligibility, Last Date & Other Benefits
- National Talent Search Examination Assam 2020: NTSE Application Form 2020-2021
- Assam ST Scholarship 2020: Online Application for Pre & Post-Matric ST Scholarship
- Assam OBC Scholarship 2020: Online Application