VKNRL School of Nursing GNM Admission 2020. Online Application for GNM Admission 2020 in VKNRL School of Nursing in 2020. VKNRL School of Nursing, Numaligarh, Assam.
VKNRL School of Nursing GNM Admission 2020
VKNRL School of Nursing has released an official admission notification 2020 regarding the admission into the 03 (three) Year General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Course.
The interested and eligible female candidates may apply online for VKNRL School of Nursing GNM Admission 2020 from 10-November-2020 (Midnight) to 20-November-2020 (Midnight)
VKNRL School of Nursing GNM Admission 2020 Details
|Name of Course||General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Course|
|Name of Council||Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ and Health Visitors’ Council, Guwahati, Assam|
|Duration||03 (three) Years|
|Seat Capacity||40 seats|
Eligibility Criteria for VKNRL School of Nursing GNM Admission 2020
The minimum eligibility criteria for admission into GNM are as follows:
- Applicant must be a female candidate
- Candidates must be a citizen of India
- 10+2 with English and must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks in at the qualifying examination and English individually from any recognized board. Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School. However, Science is preferable.
- Age: Candidates must be within the age limit of 17 to 35 years as on 31-12-2020.
- Registered ANM
- Candidate should be medically fit.
Reservation for VKNRL School of Nursing GNM Admission 2020
a) For disabled candidates: 5% disability reservation to be considered with a disability of locomotor to the tune of 40% to 50% of the lower extremity and other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification will be same as prescribed for a nursing programme
b) 5% of total marks are relaxed for SC/ST candidates
c) Seat reservation as per Govt. of Assam (SC-7%, ST(P)-10%, ST(H)-5%, OBC/ MOBC-15%, EWS-10%,). In case of unavailability of suitable candidates from the reserved categories, the vacant seats will be filed up by the candidates from the open merit list.
d) 30% of the seats shall be reserved for the candidates from 10 KM radius of Numaligargh Refinery Limited (Schooling from school covered under Gyandeep
Scheme), 30% of the seats shall be reserved from Golaghat District and 40% of the seats are open for all. In case of non-availability of suitable candidates from 10 km radius of Numaligargh Refinery Limited, these seats shall be filled from the merit list of Golaghat District and in case of non-availability of suitable candidates from Golaghat District; the same shall be filled from the open merit list.
Selection Process for VKNRL School of Nursing GNM Admission 2020
- Selection shall be based on the percentage of marks scored in the qualifying examination and Entrance Examination. In the case of Science stream students, 7% marks shall be added to the percentage of marks obtained in their qualifying examination.
- The provisional list, taking all criteria into consideration, shall be prepared and published on the school website at http://www.vknrlnursingschool.edu.in latest by 18th December 2020
- The candidates selected for admission will have to undergo a medical examination by a medical board consisting of Doctor/ faculty members of the Institute. If in the assessment of the medical board, a candidate is found medically unfit, she will not be allowed to take admission in the course. The institute will also cancel the admission even if a candidate is diagnosed with major diseases within 3 (three) months of admission
- As any changes made in the admission process will be uploaded in the website.
- Candidates once admitted in the GNM course will not be permitted to pursue any other course of studies simultaneously and will automatically forfeit the GNM seats if they do so.
Documents Required for VKNRL School of Nursing GNM Admission 2020
Before filling application form, please scan clearly the below mentioned documents to upload in the online portal.
a) Scanned copy of Recent Passport size photograph file size 100kb (max) (200 pixel width x 250 pixel height).
b) Scanned copy of signature, file size 100 kb (max) (200 pixel width x 150 pixel height).
c) Age proof certificate in PDF format, file size 1mb (max)
d) PRC from the competent authority in PDF format, file size 1mb (max)
e) Caste certificate in PDF format, file size 1mb (max), NCL is compulsory in case of OBC/MOBC.
f) EWS certificate for general category in PDF format, file size 1mb (max).
g) Document mentioning the name of the school from where class 10th passed in PDF format; file size 1mb (max)
h) HS mark sheet and pass certificate in PDF, file size 1mb (max)
i) Supporting document if person with disability in PDF, file size 1mb (max).
j) Registration certificate if ANM in PDF, file size 1mb (max).
Admission Fee for VKNRL School of Nursing GNM Admission 2020
A non-refundable fee of Rs. 100 is required to be paid online. The payment option will be available on the website
Online Application Form for VKNRL School of Nursing GNM Admission 2020
The online application form shall be available at the website https://www.vknrlnursingschool.edu.in from 10th November 2020 (Midnight) to 20th November 2020 (Midnight). So, the interested candidates are advised to submit the application within the stipulated period only.
The online application must be filled up after carefully going through the instructions given along with the form in the website. The details of the eligibility criteria, reservation, entrance test etc. shall be available at the website.
Important Dates for VKNRL School of Nursing GNM Admission 2020
|Admit Card Download||01-12-2020 to 05-12-2020|
|Availability of Prospectus and Online Application||10-11-2020 to 20-11-2020|
|Date of Entrance Examination||06-12-2020|
|Provisional Selection List||18-12-2020|
|Counselling||22-12-2020 and 23-12-2020|
|Admission||28-12-2020 and 29-12-2020|
|Commencement of the Course||02-01-2021|
Important Links for VKNRL School of Nursing GNM Admission 2020
Get FREE!! Job Alerts
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
You May Also Like
- LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2022: Application Form, Eligibility, Last Date & Other Benefits
- Tea Tribe Scholarship 2022 | Apply Online for Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship for Class 9, 10, HS & College Students | Assam Scholarships
- MLA Scholarship Assam | SUHRID Scheme Application Form [PDF] | 2022
- Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021-2022 | Apply Online | Application | Check Eligibility | Last Date
- National Talent Search Examination Assam 2021: NTSE Application Form 2021-2022
- NABARD Student Internship Scheme (SIS) 2021-2022: Application Form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Last Date, etc