ONGC Scholarship 2023: Scholarship for meritorious SC, ST, OBC & EWS students.
Check the important details on ONGC New Scholarship like Eligibility, Documents, Registration Form, Apply Online, Last Date, Official Website, Application Form Pdf, Helpline Number, Amount, Beneficiary List, Status, Benefits, Qualification, Age Limit, and more on AssamGovJob.in
ONGC Scholarship 2023
The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has announced a scholarship meant to benefit meritorious students of India. The ONGC Scholarship 2023 provides a financial aid to meritorious SC, ST, OBC, & General (EWS) students.
Students who belong to economically-disadvantaged families, and are currently enrolled in the 1st year of their Undergraduate/ Postgraduate degree can apply for the ONGC Scholarship 2023.
Every year 500 ST, 500 EWS (General) & 1000 SC students with 50% seats reserved for female candidates, are chosen for the ONGC Scholarship.
Interested & eligible students, who wish to apply for the ONGC Scholarship 2023 can do so through the official website ongcscholar.org from 16.10.2023 – 30.11.2023
ONGC Scholarship 2023 Overview
|Name of Scholarship||ONGC Scholarship 2023|
|Name of Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Amount Provided||Rs. 4000 per month & Rs. 48,000 per annum|
|Beneficiaries||SC, ST EWS (General) students|
|Total No. of Beneficiaries||2000 Students|
|Start Date of Application||16.10.2023|
|Last Date of Application||30.11.2023|
|Free Alerts||YouTube | Telegram|
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Scholarship 2023
- Applicant’s age should be 30 years or less as on 16th October 2023
- The annual family income of the student (GEN/OBC) from all sources should be less than 2 lakhs rupees
- The scholarship is open to both male/female students who are enrolled in full-time or regular courses
- Applicant must have secured 60% or more marks in 12th class or Graduation
- In the case of SC/ST students, the annual family income should be equal to or less than Rs 4.5 lakhs
Documents Required for ONGC Scholarship
Candidates who wish to apply for the ONGC Scholarship 2023 must keep the following documents ready:
- Admission Proof Receipt
- A Passport Size Photo
- Caste Certificate
- Proof of Age (Birth Certificate/Admit Card of Class 10)
- Family Income Certificate
- Class 12/Graduation Mark Sheet
- Declaration from College/Institute
- Self Undertaking
- College ID Card
Amount Granted for ONGC Scholarship
Meritorious students from the SC, ST & EWS categories, who are selected for the ONGC Scholarship 2023 will be granted a fixed financial aid from ONGC. Selected students will be given a financial aid of Rs. 4000/- per month, & Rs. 48,000/- per annum
You Might Also Like
Selection Procedure for ONGC Scholarship 2023
Candidates will be selected for the ONGC Scholarship 2023 based on the following criterias:
- This scholarship is provided to all categories of students viz., General, SC, ST, and OBC. But the total seats differ according to category, for SC and ST students a total 1000 students will be selected, whereas for General the total number of slots are 500.
- ONGC provides scholarships only to meritorious students pursuing professional degrees Or courses in either in undergraduate like B.Tech, MBBS, or Masters in MBA, Geology, and Geophysics.
- The selection is purely on the basis of total marks obtained in qualifying examinations that is either in standard 12 for MBBS or Engineering courses or in Master courses like Geology, Geophysics, or MBA. The minimum marks must be 60% or 6 CGPA out of 10 per semester.
- In case where the marks get tied up between or amongst students then their family income is taken into consideration. Students whose total annual family income is lower is finally selected for the scholarships.
- Students belonging to BPL categories will be given more preferences. In case where such candidates are lacking then other categories will be considered for the same.
|Start Date of Application||16.10.2023|
|Last Date of Application||30.10.2023|
Apply Online for ONGC Scholarship 2023
Candidates who wish to apply for the ONGC Scholarship 2023 must follow the steps given below carefully:
- Step 1: First of all, visit the official website of the ONGC Scholarship 2023 www.ongcscholar.org
- Step 2: Once the Homepage loads, click on Apply Scholarship
- Step 3: Select the scholarship based on your course and category
- Step 4: Read all the instructions carefully & then download the Declaration and Undertaking form.
- Step 5: Once you have read the instructions & filled the Declaration & Undertaking forms, click the “I agree” option and click on the “Apply” button.
- Step 6: Fill in the required details like your name, age, educational qualifications, address etc.
- Step 7: Enter your bank details like Account Holder Name, Bank name, Branch name, Address, 9-digit Branch Code, IFSC Code, Account Number, and Account type. Download the Annexure-B form and click the Next button.
- Step 8: Attach all the documents requested like your photo, signature, etc.
- Step 9: After all the details are duly filled, click on the Submit button to complete the application process.
How to Login & Upload ECS Form for the ONGC Scholarship 2023?
Applicants must know their Acknowledgement Number & Date of Birth to Login to their account. Follow the steps given below to logon and upload your ECS form correctly:
- Step 1: Go to the official ONGC portal https://ongcscholar.org
- Step 2: Click on “Already Registered” button & select your Scholarship.
- Step 3: Enter your Acknowledgement Number & Date of Birth and click on the “View” option.
- Step 4: When the application dashboard opens, go to Upload Documents, upload the ECS form and click on “Submit” to upload the form successfully.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Login to your Account||Click Here|
|Join telegram||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply for the ONGC Scholarship 2023?
Students from the SC, ST & EWS (General) categories, who are in the 1st year of their Undergraduate or Postgraduate programme can apply for the ONGC Scholarship 2023.
When is the start date to apply for the ONGC Scholarship 2023?
The start date to apply for the ONGC Scholarship 2023 is 16.10.2023
When is the last date to apply for the ONGC Scholarship 2023?
The last date to apply for the ONGC Scholarship 2023 is 30.11.2023.