Reliance Scholarship 2023 UG Registration, Official Online Notification. Apply Online for UG Registration. Reliance Foundation Scholarships aim to nurture and empower meritorious students, enabling them to pursue higher education, emerge as young professionals, and drive India’s growth.
Reliance Scholarship 2023 UG Registration
Initially started by the Reliance Founder-Chairman, Shri Dhirubhai Ambani’s belief that the best way to ensure the nation’s progress is to invest in its youth, Reliance has been an instrumental part in providing gifted students of India with scholarships and helping them achieve their academic goals.
In 2023-2024, Reliance Foundation will support up to 5,000 meritorious undergraduate students from underprivileged sections of society studying in any stream of their choice through the Reliance Foundation Scholarships.
Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship on the official website (link given below). Online applications will be available on the website till 15.10.2023
Reliance Scholarship 2023 UG Registration Overview
|Reliance Foundation UG Scholarship
|Total no. Of Scholarships
|Last Date of Application
|YouTube | Telegram
Benefits granted for the Reliance Scholarship 2023 UG Registration
The Reliance Scholarship 2023 UG will give the following benefits to the students who are selected for the scholarship:
- Up to Rs. 2,00,000 over the duration of the degree programme.
- NOTE: Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship will go beyond financial support by providing students with network opportunities through a strong alumni network.
Eligibility Criteria for the Reliance Scholarship 2023 UG Registration
All candidates who wish to apply for the Reliance Scholarship 2023 UG must make sure that they qualify for the following eligibility criterias:
- Be a resident Indian citizen
- Passed Standard 12th with minimum 60%
- Currently enrolled in 1st year regular full-time degree course in any stream
- Students having House Hold income < Rs. 15 Lakhs (preference given to < Rs. 2.5 Lakhs)
- Aptitude Test is mandatory
Reliance UG Scholarship Features
- Support meritorious students from all corners of the country with an undergraduate college education
- For first year students studying any stream of their choice
- Awarded on a merit-cum-means basis to meritorious students
- Up to 5,000 undergraduate scholars will be selected
- The total amount of scholarship available over the duration of the degree programme, will be up to Rs. 2 Lakhs
- Scholarship will go beyond financial support, with students automatically gaining networking opportunities through a strong alumni network
Reliance Foundation Scholarship for UG Students Application Process
1. Application Form: Students will start the application process by clicking on the link given below. Application components are: Personal and Contact Information, Academic Info, Achievements and awards, Supporting Documents
2. Aptitude Test: The online Aptitude test is mandatory for all applicants. Test duration will be 60 mins and will contain 60 Multiple Choice Questions. Components of the test include verbal ability, analytical and logical ability and numerical ability.
3. Initial Selection: First Level Selection; Applications will be evaluated using a combination of aptitude test score, academic and personal information.
4. Announcement: All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of merit cum means.
Documents required for the Reliance Scholarship 2023 UG Registration
- Applicant’s photograph (passport-size)
- Address Proof (permanent address)
- Marksheets of Class 10 and 12 board examination
- Bonafide Student Certificate of current college/ institution of enrollment
- Family income proof issued by Gram Panchayat/ Ward Counsellor/ Sarpanch/ Income Proof issued by SDM/ DM/ CO/ Tehsildar
- Official Disability Certificate issued by relevant Government authority (if applicable)
How to apply for the Reliance Scholarship 2023 UG Registration?
Students who wish to apply for the Reliance Scholarship 2023 UG must first go to the official website www.scholarships.reliancefoundation.org/UG_Scholarship.aspx .
All candidates can find the steps to register & fillup the online form for the Reliance Scholarship 2023 UG in the next section of this article.
Reliance Scholarship Contact Details
For any additional questions, please text “hi” on WhatsApp to 7977 100 100 , call helpline on (011) 4117 1414 or email at RF.UGScholarships@reliancefoundation.org
Steps to apply for the Reliance Scholarship 2023 UG Registration
- Scroll down this page and click on the “Apply Online” option to go to the direct link to apply.
- This will take you to the official Reliance Scholarship website www.scholarships.reliancefoundation.org/UG_Scholarship.aspx
- All candidates need to first Register themselves on the online portal, and they will be given the login credentials to create and access their account.
- Once they receive the Login credentials, candidates must login to their account and start filling up the online form.
- Fill in the required details like your name, age, educational qualifications, address etc.
- Attach all the documents requested like your photo, signature, marksheets, etc.
- Once the form is duly filled & successfully submitted, candidates are advised to print two copies of the application form and keep it safely for further use.
How to Login to the Reliance Scholarship 2023 account?
Once students have submitted all the required documents and successfully submitted the online form for the Reliance Scholarship 2023 UG Registration, they can access their account anytime by logging into it.
Students can access their account by going to the official website (link given below). They can login to their account easily by entering their username and password, which will give them access to their account.
Reliance Foundation Scholarship Last Date
The last date to apply for the Reliance UG Foundation Scholarship 2023 is 15th October 2023
|Download Sample Paper
Who can apply for the Reliance UG Scholarship 2023?
Students in their 1st year of UG and with atleast 60% marks in their H. S. can apply for this scholarship.
When is the last date to apply for the Reliance UG Scholarship?
The last date to apply for the Reliance Foundation UG Scholarship is 15.10.2023.
Which students are not eligible for the Reliance UG Scholarship?
a) Students who are studying in the 2nd year or higher
b) Students pursuing their degree through online, remote, distance or any other non-regular modes
c) Students who do not answer the mandatory aptitude test or are found cheating during the test.
Is there a family income eligibility criterion to apply for the Reliance Foundation Undergraduate scholarships?
You are eligible to apply for the Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships only if your family income is equal to or less than 15 lakhs.
Is there an age limit to apply for the Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships?
There is no age limit to apply to the scholarship, provided you fulfil the registration criteria