Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) Assam Recruitment 2020:
|MODE OF APPLICATION||Online|
Also Read: Jal Jeevan Mission Assam Recruitment 2020 for 33 District Programme Manager (DPM)
Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) Assam has released an official notification inviting intending and eligible candidates for 84 Technical Officer-II Vacancy in various districts of Assam. The interested candidates may apply online
Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) Assam Recruitment 2020 Details:
|NAME OF POST||Technical Officer-II|
|NUMBER OF POSTS||84|
|AGE LIMIT||The age of the candidate must not be above 35 Years as on 01-01-2020|
|SALARY||₹25,000 per month (inclusive of all incentives and perks)|
Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) Assam Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
- 3–YEAR Full-time Diploma in CIVIL ENGINEERING from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum 55% marks.
- At least 1year of experience in rural development works related to supervision in construction.
- BE/ B.TECH NEED NOT APPLY. DIPLOMA HOLDERS OTHER THAN ‘CIVIL ENGINEERING’ SHOULD NOT APPLY. CANDIDATES WHO HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED THE DIPLOMA ARE ONLY ELIGIBLE TO APPLY.
- The candidates should be a domicile of Assam.
Desirable Qualifications/ Skills:
- Relevant knowledge in areas of community-driven rural/ urban development projects (Water supply, Roads, Buildings, sanitation and other relevant areas)
- Computer Knowledge in MS office/OS and Internet.
- Willing to work in complex, multi stakeholder and fastmoving environment.
- Willing to work under pressure, respecting strict deadlines and multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of Assamese, English, Hindi & other local language(s).
- Good social, analytical, communication, inter-personal and planning skills.
- Self-motivated and possessing the ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Willing to travel extensively within and outside the state.
Selection Process of Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) Assam Recruitment 2020:
Due to the current situation with reference to the Pandemic COVID 19, a contact-less recruitment process purely based on academic performance from Class X to Diploma level will be followed. The weightage of marks for selection will be as:
Class X: 20%
5% weightage to candidates who have obtained the diploma from a Government institution.
Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) Assam Recruitment 2020 Contract Period:
The contract period of the Technical Officer is initially for a period of 11 months. Further extension will be based on the performance of the concerned person/ project requirement.
How to Apply for Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) Assam Recruitment 2020:
- An application with all details needs to be filled online in by clicking https://forms.gle/D56SvJfSVvKuhVoK7
- Copies of Academic transcript (HSLC onwards) must be uploaded
Interested applicants should submit the online application along with all above-mentioned documents as attachment latest by 15 October 2020. For any further details, mails may be sent to email@example.com
CANDIDATES WILL BE COMMUNICATED THROUGH E MAIL ONLY
Canvassing in any manner for a place of posting or transfer will result in cancellation of the Offer to engage in the Mission.
You May Also Like:
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023 for 616 Technical & Tradesman Vacancy | Apply Online for Assam Govt Jobs 2023
- Assam Police Assam Govt Jobs 2023: Apply Online for 982 Grade IV Vacancies
- APSC Recruitment 2022 for 07 JE & AE Vacancy in Municipal Administration: Apply Online for these Assam Govt Jobs
- Assam Career Jobs 2022 | KVS Recruitment 2022 for 13404 Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy
- Assam Career Jobs 2022 | SAIL MT Recruitment 2022 for 56 Management Trainee Vacancy
- Assam Govt Jobs 2022 | ASLRM Recruitment 2022 for 734 Vacancy
1 thought on “Jal Jeevan Mission Assam Recruitment 2020 for 84 Technical Officer Vacancy”
Pingback: JJM Assam Recruitment 2020 For Assistant Chemist: Apply For 11 JJM Vacancy