Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) Assam Recruitment 2020:
|MODE OF APPLICATION||Online|
Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) Assam has released an official notification inviting intending and eligible candidates for 84 Technical Officer-II Vacancy in various districts of Assam. The interested candidates may apply online
Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) Assam Recruitment 2020 Details:
|NAME OF POST||Technical Officer-II|
|NUMBER OF POSTS||84|
|AGE LIMIT||The age of the candidate must not be above 35 Years as on 01-01-2020|
|SALARY||₹25,000 per month (inclusive of all incentives and perks)|
Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) Assam Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
- 3–YEAR Full-time Diploma in CIVIL ENGINEERING from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum 55% marks.
- At least 1year of experience in rural development works related to supervision in construction.
- BE/ B.TECH NEED NOT APPLY. DIPLOMA HOLDERS OTHER THAN ‘CIVIL ENGINEERING’ SHOULD NOT APPLY. CANDIDATES WHO HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED THE DIPLOMA ARE ONLY ELIGIBLE TO APPLY.
- The candidates should be a domicile of Assam.
Desirable Qualifications/ Skills:
- Relevant knowledge in areas of community-driven rural/ urban development projects (Water supply, Roads, Buildings, sanitation and other relevant areas)
- Computer Knowledge in MS office/OS and Internet.
- Willing to work in complex, multi stakeholder and fastmoving environment.
- Willing to work under pressure, respecting strict deadlines and multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of Assamese, English, Hindi & other local language(s).
- Good social, analytical, communication, inter-personal and planning skills.
- Self-motivated and possessing the ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Willing to travel extensively within and outside the state.
Selection Process of Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) Assam Recruitment 2020:
Due to the current situation with reference to the Pandemic COVID 19, a contact-less recruitment process purely based on academic performance from Class X to Diploma level will be followed. The weightage of marks for selection will be as:
Class X: 20%
5% weightage to candidates who have obtained the diploma from a Government institution.
Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) Assam Recruitment 2020 Contract Period:
The contract period of the Technical Officer is initially for a period of 11 months. Further extension will be based on the performance of the concerned person/ project requirement.
How to Apply for Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) Assam Recruitment 2020:
- An application with all details needs to be filled online in by clicking https://forms.gle/D56SvJfSVvKuhVoK7
- Copies of Academic transcript (HSLC onwards) must be uploaded
Interested applicants should submit the online application along with all above-mentioned documents as attachment latest by 15 October 2020. For any further details, mails may be sent to email@example.com
CANDIDATES WILL BE COMMUNICATED THROUGH E MAIL ONLY
Canvassing in any manner for a place of posting or transfer will result in cancellation of the Offer to engage in the Mission.
You May Also Like:
- National Water Developmental Agency Recruitment 2021
- Purabi Dairy Recruitment 2021: 5 Assistant Vacancy in WAMUL
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021: Apply for 12 Vacancy in Assam Judicial Service Grade-I
- OIL Duliajan Recruitment 2021: Apply for 119 Contractual Vacancy
- Soil Conservation Assam Recruitment 2021: 27 Ranger & Officer Vacancy
- SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 5237 Clerk Vacancy