JJM Assam Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Chemist | Jal Jeevan Mission Assam Assistant Chemist Recruitment 2020 | Apply for 11 JJM Assam Asst. Chemist Vacancy | JJM Assam Vacancy |
JJM Assam Recruitment 2020
The Mission Directorate, JJM, Assam has released an official notification for the recruitment of 11 (eleven) Assistant Chemist Vacancy in the various districts of the State of Assam. The selection will be done through a partnership with Tezpur University. However, Tezpur University has no role in the issuance of appointment letters and other employment-related matters.
JJM Assam Recruitment 2020 Details
- To conduct the testing of water samples in the laboratory
- To keep records of the test findings
- Documentation of test procedures and results and report the same to SRL/DLL for analysis.
- To check the test results before entry into IMIS
- To maintain a stock register of chemicals & reagents
- Any other assignment as and when directed by the controlling officer.
a) Education: Bachelor of Science degree with Chemistry as Major/Honours from a recognized university or institute.
b) Age: Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 40 years as on 30-09-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable as follows:
A) 5 years for SC/ST candidates
B) 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates
c) Computer Skills: Candidates must be well versed with computer operation and application.
d) Domicile: Candidate should be a domicile of Assam
The selected Assistant Chemist(s) will be stationed at the SRL or at the different DLL and SDLL of PHED, Assam located at different districts and Sub-Divisions of Assam. (Annexure – ‘A’)
The proposed remuneration for the Assistant chemist will be Rs. 21,500.00 per month (Inclusive of all incentives & perks). Remuneration will likely be revised as per JJM, Assam norms.
The Assistant Chemist(s) will report to the District Mission Director JJM cum Executive Engineer (PHE) at the district level and to Chief Water Analyst (PHE), cum Deputy Director-WQMSP, JJM, Assam at the state level
Documents required for JJM Assam Recruitment 2020
- An application with all details needs to be filled online in by clicking https://forms.gle/VzTqShvXjgRgwDu46
- Copies of Academic transcripts (HSLC onwards), work experience documents and proof of domicile of Assam must be uploaded
How to Apply for JJM Assam Recruitment 2020
Interested applicants should submit the online application along with all above-mentioned documents as attachment latest by 25 October 2020. For any further details, mails may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
You May Also Like:
- Assam High School Teacher Recruitment 2021: Apply for 6296 Graduate Teacher Vacancy | Apply Online
- North East Small Finance Bank Recruitment 2021 | NESFB | Apply for 94 Officer, Manager & Other Vacancies
- DSE Assam Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 2272 Post Graduate Teacher Job Vacancy | Assam Govt Jobs
- Assam Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment 2021: Apply for 07 Manager, Accounts Officer & Assistant Vacancy
- Water Resource Department Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 JE & AE Vacancies
- OIL Recruitment 2021 for 62 Assistant Technician & JE Vacancy | Oil India Limited Jobs