Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2020 | JJM Assam | Laboratory Assistant | 2020
জল জীৱন মিছন, অসম
The Mission Directorate, JJM, Assam has released a notification regarding the recruitment of 19 (nineteen) Laboratory Assistant in various districts of the State of Assam. The selection will be done through a partnership with Tezpur University. However, Tezpur University has no role in the issuance of appointment letters and
other employment-related matters.
POST TYPE: Contractual (for 11 months from the date of joining)
Job Description for Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2020
- To Assist the Assistant Chemist to carry out experiments and tests
- To carry out the necessary paperwork and keep records of the test findings.
- To ensure that the laboratory is well-stocked at all times and maintain the stock register of chemicals and reagents.
- To maintain cleanliness and orderliness and supplies of the laboratories.
- Any other assignment as and when directed by the controlling officer.
Eligibility for Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2020
Education: Higher Secondary 10+2 in science with Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognized Board/University/ institute.
Age: Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 40 years as on 30-09-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable as follows:
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC/MOBC candidates
Computer Skills: Candidates must be well-versed with computer operation and application.
Domicile: Candidate should be a domicile of Assam
Salary for Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2020
The proposed remuneration for the Laboratory Assistant will be Rs. 15,000.00 (Rupees fifteen thousand only) per month (Inclusive of all incentives & perks). Remuneration will likely be revised as per JJM, Assam norms
Reporting for Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2020
The Laboratory Assistant (s) will report to the District Mission Director JJM cum Executive Engineer (PHE) at the district level and to Chief Water Analyst (PHE), cum Deputy Director-WQMSP, JJM, Assam at the state level.
How to Apply for Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2020
- An application with all details needs to be filled online by clicking https://forms.gle/TybzsNQss3j7o7vu5
- Copies of Academic transcripts (HSLC onwards), work experience documents, proof of domicile of Assam must be uploaded
Last Date to Apply for Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2020
Interested applicants should submit the online application along with all above-mentioned documents as attachment latest by 25 October 2020. For any further details, mails may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
You May Also Like:
- Guwahati Pandu College Recruitment 2020: Apply for 05 Asst. Professor Vacancy
- Barpeta Judiciary Recruitment 2020 for Upper Division Assistant (UDA)
- ARGUCOM Sivasagar Recruitment 2020 for Finance & Accounts Officer
- Motor Accident Claims Tribunal Barpeta Recruitment 2020: Apply for the various vacancies in MACT Barpeta
- Sonitpur District Svayem Sahayak Recruitment 2020: Apply for 02 Svayem Sahayak Vacancy in Sonitpur District
- Govt. Medical College Borkhola Recruitment 2020: Apply for 25 Asst. Professor and Non-Teaching Staff Vacancy