MHRB Assam Govt Job Recruitment 2023. Apply Online for 571 Vacancy. Medical and Health Recruitment Board Latest Assam Career Job Notification 2023. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Government Jobs News and Notifications here at AssamGovJob.in
MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023
Medical and Health Recruitment Board (MHRB), Assam has recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 571 Registrar/ Demonstrator/ Resident Physician etc. in Government Medical College Hospitals under Medical Education & Research Department.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the posts from the link provided below.
ALSO READ: Assam Secretariat Recruitment
MHRB Assam Recruitment
|Name of Post||Registrar/ Demonstrator/ Resident Physician etc|
|No. of Posts||571|
|Department||Medical Education & Research Department, Government of Assam|
|Salary||Rs.57,700 – Rs.1,82,400 PM|
|Selection Process||Interview on the basis of academic performances and personalities tests|
|Age Limit||21 – 45 years|
|Last Date||14th July 2023|
MHRB Assam Govt Jobs
Name of Post: Registrar / Demonstrator / Resident Physician etc. in Government Medical College Hospitals under Medical Education & Research Department.
No. of Posts: 571 (Five Hundred Seventy One)
Department Wise Vacancy:
|PM & R||16|
|SPM (Community Medicine)||40|
|TB & Chest (Pulmonary Medicine)||11|
Name of Departments: Anatomy, Anaesthesiology, Bio-Chemistry, Cardiology, CTVS, Dermatology, Endocrinology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, FSM, Medicine, Medical Oncology, Microbiology, Nephrology, Neurology, Neuro Surgery, Nuclear Medicine, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, O&G, Physiology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Psychiatry, Plastic Surgery, Paediatric Surgery, Paediatrics, PM & R, Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Surgery, SPM (Community Medicine), TB & Chest (Pulmonary Medicine), Urology.
Salary: Rs. 57,700 – Rs. 1,82,400 per month (Academic level 10) plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
ALSO READ: Assam Rifles Recruitment
Educational Qualification for MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023
Registrar/ Demonstrator/Resident Physician etc.
1. Broad Speciality:
- A Post Graduate qualification MD/ MS/ DNB in the concerned subject from an institute under any Indian University recognised by National Medical Commission (previously MCI) / National Board of Education (NBE) for the following Departments:
Anaesthesiology, Dermatology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, FSM, Medicine, Microbiology, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, O&G, Pharmacology, Pathology, Psychiatry, Paediatrics, PM & R, Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Surgery, SPM (Community Medicine), TB & Chest (Pulmonary Medicine), Nuclear Medicine.
- A Post Graduate qualification MS (Anatomy) / MSc (Medical Anatomy) with PhD in Medical Anatomy for Anatomy Department.
- A Post Graduate qualification MD (Biochemistry) / MSc (Medical Biochemistry) with PhD in Medical Biochemistry for Biochemistry Department.
- A Post Graduate qualification MD (Physiology) / MSc (Medical Physiology) with PhD in Medical Physiology for Physiology Department.
2. Super Specialty:
- A Post Graduate qualification MD/DNB in General Medicine for Medical Super Specialty(Cardiology, Neurology, Endocrinology, Nephrology, Medical Oncology)
- A Post Graduate qualification MS/DNB in General Surgery for Surgical Super Specialty (PlasticSurgery, CTVS, Neuro-Surgery, Urology, Paediatric Surgery)Candidates having DM/ M.Ch./ DNB in the concerned super specialty subject will be given preference/ weightage
Age Limit for MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023
A candidate should not be less than 21 Years and more than 45 Years as on 01/01/2023, irrespective of category of applicants (As per Govt. OM No.ABP.55/2023/25 dated 04/07/2023).
The upper age limit is relaxable by (if applicable):
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No.ABP.144/95/121 dated 28/10/2015.
Application Fee for MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023
Application fee should be deposited only, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210- Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”. The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan, shall be accepted.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System–GRAS (website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). Printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In Remarks column, candidate may write the post applied for.
How to Apply for MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for MHRB Recruitment for 151 M&HO Vacancy by visiting the official MHRB Recruitment Portal.
They can also apply by following the steps mentioned below:
- Scroll down and go to the Important Links section
- Click on Apply Online link
- A new webpage will be opened in a new tab
- Enter all your personal and educational details as asked for
- Upload your passport-sized photograph and signature and other required documents
- Pay the application fee as per your category and click on submit button (if required)
- Take a print of the submitted application form for future reference
Important Dates for MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023
|Starting Date||6th July 2023|
|Last Date||14th July 2023|
Important Links for MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023
1. What is the full form of MHRB Assam?
MHRB Assam stand for Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam under the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Assam
2. What is the total number of vacancies under MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023?
Medical and Health Recruitment Board (MHRB), Assam has recently released an official notification for the recruitment of 571 Vacancies
3. What is the last date to apply online for MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply online for MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023 is 14th July 2023
4. What is the starting date to apply online for MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023?
The starting date to apply online for MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023 is 6th July 2023
Disclaimer: AssamGovJob.in provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AssamGovJob.in is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure that the provided information is accurate and useful. AssamGovJob.in makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AssamGovJob.in will not be responsible for any errors or omission in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that is contained in this site.