NIT Silchar Recruitment 2020. Apply for 01 Project Assistant Vacancy. Get all the latest and upcoming Assam Career Govt. Job News in Assam in 2020 here at AssamGovJob.in
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2020
The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar has released an official notification inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Project Assistant for the DST Sponsored project “Modernization of Weaving Units for Empowerment of Economically Weaker Tribal Women of Lakhimpur, Assam” in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, NIT Silchar.
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of Post: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 01 (one)
Name of Project: “Modernization of Weaving Units for Empowerment of Economically Weaker Tribal Women of Lakhimpur, Assam”
Educational Qualification: Diploma/ B.Tech or equivalent
Salary: Rs. 22,000 per month
Age Limit: 35 years. Relaxation of upper age limit for SC/ ST/ OBC/ WOMEN/ PWD/ EWS candidates as per Govt. Rules.
How to Apply for NIT Silchar Recruitment 2020
The applicants are requested to submit their filled-up applications along with C.V. to the P.I. accompanying photocopies of all documents.
Applicants are also requested to send the soft copy of the duly filled application along with C.V. & all necessary documents to the P.I. through email to email@example.com.
The Last Date of receiving/ submission of filled up application form is 25-November-2020.
Get FREE!! Job Notification
|Join Facebook Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Twitter||CLICK HERE|
You May Also Like
- DHS Assam Recruitment 2020 for 50 Driver & Grade 4 Vacancy
- APGCL Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply for 26 Assistant Manager, Junior Manager and Assistant Accounts Manager
- APDCL Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply for 376 Assistant Manager, Junior Manager and Assistant Accounts Officer Vacancy
- AEGCL Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply for 341 Assistant Manager and Junior Manager Vacancy
- GMCH Recruitment 2020: Walk-In-Interview: Apply for 10 Research Staff Vacancy
- Tezpur College Recruitment 2020: Apply for 06 Assistant Professor Vacancy