NIT Silchar Recruitment 2020. Apply for 01 Project Assistant Vacancy. Get all the latest and upcoming Assam Career Govt. Job News in Assam in 2020 here at AssamGovJob.in
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2020
The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar has released an official notification inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Project Assistant for the DST Sponsored project “Modernization of Weaving Units for Empowerment of Economically Weaker Tribal Women of Lakhimpur, Assam” in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, NIT Silchar.
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of Post: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 01 (one)
Name of Project: “Modernization of Weaving Units for Empowerment of Economically Weaker Tribal Women of Lakhimpur, Assam”
Educational Qualification: Diploma/ B.Tech or equivalent
Salary: Rs. 22,000 per month
Age Limit: 35 years. Relaxation of upper age limit for SC/ ST/ OBC/ WOMEN/ PWD/ EWS candidates as per Govt. Rules.
How to Apply for NIT Silchar Recruitment 2020
The applicants are requested to submit their filled-up applications along with C.V. to the P.I. accompanying photocopies of all documents.
Applicants are also requested to send the soft copy of the duly filled application along with C.V. & all necessary documents to the P.I. through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Last Date of receiving/ submission of filled up application form is 25-November-2020.
Get FREE!! Job Notification
You May Also Like
- Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 – 5 Posts
- PGCIL Recruitment 2023 for 203 Posts – Junior Technician Trainee (Electrician)
- SSC Constable Recruitment 2023 for 26146 Posts – Constable GD
- SITA Assam Recruitment 2023 – 09 Team Leader & Sector Expert Posts
- IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 for 2100 Junior Assistant Manager & Executive, Apply Online
- SBI CBO Recruitment 2023 – 5280 Posts (Circle Based Officer)