North-East Post Circle Recruitment 2020 for 948 Posts. Apply Online for Gramin Dak Sevak (Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster and Dak Sevak) Vacancy. Candidates can check the entire Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Qualification, Application Form, etc here at AssamGovJob.in
North-East Post Circle Recruitment 2020
India Post has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 948 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Circle III vacancies. The interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
The interested candidates can apply online in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Vacancy of North East Post Circle including Assam in 2020.
Name of Posts under North-East Post Circle Recruitment 2020
a) Branch Postmaster
b) Assistant Branch Postmaster and
c) Dak Sevak
Reservation for North-East Post Circle Recruitment 2020
Total No. of Posts: 948
- EWS: 92
- OBC: 35
- PWD-A: 02
- PWD-B: 04
- PWD-C: 05
- PWD-DE: 01
- SC: 100
- ST: 349
- UR: 360
North-East Post Circle Recruitment 2020 Salary
The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018.
|Sl. No.||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|1.||BPM||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|2.||ABPM/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
Age Limit for North-East Post Circle Recruitment 2020
The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 12-11-2020 (the date of notification of the vacancies).
Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories is as under:
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST): 05 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 03 years
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS): No relaxation*
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD): 10 years*
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC: 13 years*
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ ST: 15 years*
Educational Qualification for North-East Post Circle Recruitment 2020
(i) Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/ State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks. (Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
(ii) Compulsory knowledge of Local Language. The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India
(iii) Basic Computer Training. The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/ State Government / Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
Application Fees for North-East Post Circle Recruitment 2020
Applicant belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man have to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) for each set of five options. Payment of the fee is exempted for all female/ trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates.
Applicant of category OC/ OBC/ EWS Male/ trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
The applicant can also pay the fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided in the Home page. All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/ Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates. For making the payment of fee the candidate should refer the Registration Number in all cases.
How to Apply for North-East Post Circle Recruitment 2020
Only online applications will be accepted from the candidate. A candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/ herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 12-11-2020 to 11-12-2020 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:
i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
ii) Father Name
iii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
iv) Date of Birth
vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH) – Percentage of disability
viii) State in which 10th class passed
ix) Board in which 10th class passed
x) Year of Passing Xth class
xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
xii) Transgender certificate issued by District Magistrate as per THE TRANSGENDER PERSONS (PROTECTION OF RIGHTS) ACT,2019.
- Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles. Mobile number mapping is mandatory for Registration.
- Once Registered the same mobile number will not be allowed for further Registrations of any other candidates also.
- In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details all the candidatures relating to all such Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection. Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.
Important Dates for North-East Post Circle Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date for Registration & Payment of Fee||12-11-2020|
|Last Date for Registration & Payment of Fee||11-12-2020|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12-11-2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11-12-2020|
Get FREE!! Job Alerts
|Join Facebook Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Like Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
|Follow on Twitter||CLICK HERE|
You May Also Like
- India Post Recruitment 2022 | Apply online for 38926 Vacancies | Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy | Assam
- Assam Cooperative Apex Bank Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 100 Assistant Vacancy | AssamGovJob.in
- Assam Government Latest Job Notification for 26441 Vacancy | Assam Direct Recruitment 2022 | Assam Career
- APSC Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 20 Finance & Accounts Officer/ Treasury Officer Vacancy | AssamGovJob.in
- ESIC Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 93 Social Security Officer Vacancy | AssamGovJob.in
- AIDC Limited Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 06 Technical Officer & Junior Accounts Assistant Vacancy | Jobs in Assam