Oil India Limited Recruitment for Consultant Vacancy. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt Job News and Notifications here at AssamGovJob.in
The Oil India Limited (OIL) has published an official employment notification for the recruitment of 01 Consultant (Land) at Pipeline Headquarters (PHQ) OIL, Guwahati, Assam.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply here in the format prescribed below.
ALSO READ: AYUSH Assam Recruitment
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2023
Name of Post: Consultant (Land)
No. of post(s): 01
Age Limit: 65 years
Age Relaxation: Not mentioned.
Salary: Rs. 60,000/- per month
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- To coordinate day-to-day activities of Land Section, Pipeline Services.
- To visit and liaise with Government officials for land matters.
- To deal with legal cases pertaining to Land Section, Pipeline Services.
Note: The above list is only indicative and not exhaustive.
Period of Contract: 06 (six) months, extendable by 03 (three) tenures of 06(six) months each up to a maximum period of 02 (two) years depending upon requirement of the Company.
Place of Posting: Pipeline Headquarters, Guwahati
Educational Qualification(s) for OIL Recruitment 2023
- Must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) of minimum 03 years’ duration.
- Must have retired at least from the post of Chief Manager (Grade E) or equivalent post from OIL or any other PSU under MoP & NG.
- Must have minimum 30 years of experience in handling land/ estate matters.
- Must have knowledge on The Land Acquisition Act (1894/2013), The Forest (Conservation) Act1980, The Assam Public Premises (Eviction of Unauthorized Occupants) Act-1971, The Assam
- Land and Revenue Regulations-1886, The Registration Act-1908, The Transfer of Property Act1882.
- Must have knowledge in policy, applicable laws and regulatory scenario of the Indian Oil & Gas
- Sector and understanding of oil and natural gas value chain and land matters, along with strong analytical and presentation skills is desirable.
How to Apply for OIL Recruitment 2023?
- Interested and eligible candidates may send their duly filled in application form (in prescribed format along with requisite documents) at E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23:59 hours of 11/08/2023.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the scheduled date and time of Personal Interaction through E-mail. As such, the candidates are advised to mention a valid E-mail ID and a valid mobile phone number.
- Online application received after 23:59 hours of 11/08/2023 will be rejected. Applications submitted without supporting documents for proof of date of birth, educational qualification and relevant experience will be rejected.
Important Dates for OIL Recruitment 2023
|Start Date||12th July, 2023|
|Last Date||11th August, 2023|
Important Links for OIL Recruitment 2023
FAQS on Oil India Limited Recruitment 2023
1. What is the starting date to apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2023?
The starting date to apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2023 is 12th July 2023
2. What is the last date to apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2023 is 11th August 2023
3. How to apply for Oil India Recruitment 2023?
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the Oil India Recruitment 2023 by visiting the Official Recruitment Portal of OIL