PGCIL Recruitment 2023: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Latest Vacancy Notification for 203 Junior Technician Trainee (Electrician) Posts. Get all the latest and upcoming Govt jobs news and notifications here at AssamGovJob.in
PGCIL Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Junior Technician Trainee (Electrician)
|No. of Posts
|22nd November 2023
|12th December 2023
|YouTube | Telegram
PGCIL Recruitment Notification
The Power Grid Corporation of India LIMITED (PGCIL) has recently released an official recruitment notification regarding the recruitment of 203 Junior Technician Trainee (Electrician) Posts for various regions/ offices.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online after reading the complete PGCIL Recruitment Official Notification pdf which is provided below.
PGCIL Recruitment 2023 Details
Name of Post: Junior Technician Trainee (Electrician)
No. of Posts: 203
Category Wise Vacancy:
- UR: 89
- EWS: 18
- OBC/ NCL: 47
- SC: 39
- ST: 10
Vacancy for North East Region: 40 Posts
Salary: Rs. 21,500 in the Pay Scale of Rs. 21,500-3%-74,000 (IDA)
Test Centres for North East Region: Shillong, Guwahati, Dibrugarh
Age Limit for PGCIL Recruitment 2023
The candidates should not be above 27 years as on 12th December 2023
Age relaxation: The category wise age relaxation is as follows:
- OBC: 03 years
- SC: 05 years
- ST: 05 years
- PwBD: 10 years over and above category relaxation
Educational Qualification for PGCIL Recruitment 2023
The candidates must be ITI (Electrical) pass in Electrician Trade from a recognized technical board/ Institute.
Higher technical qualification like Diploma/ B.E./ B.Tech etc. with or without ITI, is not allowed either at the time of application or at the time of joining.
Application Fee for PGCIL Recruitment 2023
Payment Mode: Online
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-SM/ DEx-SM
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2023?
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the Latest PGCIL Vacancy 2023 by visiting the Official PGCIL Recruitment Portal.
The candidates may also follow the steps mentioned below to directly apply online for PGCIL Recruitment (Junior Technician Trainee) 2023:
- Step 1: Scroll down this page and click on the “Apply Online” option to go to the direct link to apply
- Step 2: This will take you to the official website powergrid.in
- Step 3: Fill in the required details like your name, age, educational qualifications, address etc
- Step 4: Attach all the documents requested like your photo, signature, marksheets, etc
- Step 5: Once the form is duly filled & successfully submitted, candidates are advised to print two copies of the application form and keep it safely for further use
|22nd November 2023
|12th December 2023
Selection Process for PGCIL Junior Technician Trainee (Electrician) Recruitment 2023
The selection process shall consist of Written Test through Computer Based Test (CBT) of eligible candidates, Document Verification, Trade Test & Pre-Employment Medical Examination.
The following documents are required while applying online for PGCIL Junior Technician Trainee Vacancy 2023:
- Recent passport size color photograph (in white background)
- Signature (in Blue/ Black Ink)
- Date of Birth Proof: Matric/ Birth Certificate (wherein DOB is mentioned)
- Qualification Certificate (ITI) along with Mark Sheets of all years/ semesters along with Proof of norms adopted by the Technical Board (all Qualification Certificate & Mark Sheets are required to be scanned in one pdf)
- Candidates working in Govt./ PSU are required to apply through the proper channel and need to upload “No-Objection Certificate” from the present employer
- Caste Certificate/ EWS Certificate in the prescribed Govt. of India format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable)
- PwBD Certificate in the prescribed Govt. of India format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable)
- In case of requirement of scribe for PwBD/ PwD candidates, Certificate in prescribed format issued by Competent Authority as per Govt. of India guidelines regarding physical limitation by the candidate to write.
- Ex-Serviceman Discharge Certificate, Undertaking and Proforma of Certificate for Employed Officials in case of Ex-Servicemen in the prescribed format (if applicable)
- Certificate of Fitness issued by the Demobilization Board of the Defense Service in case of Disabled Ex-Servicemen in the prescribed format (if applicable)
- Certificate issued to dependents Defence Services Personnel killed or severely disabled in action in case of Dependents of Ex-Servicemen in the prescribed format (if applicable)
- Domicile cum Age relaxation certificates for Candidates from Riots Victim in the prescribed Govt. of India format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable)
Note: The candidates are not required to forward the hard copies of applications to POWERGRID
Candidate will have to bring these documents along with original for verification at the time ofdocument verification/ medical/ joining, if called for.