|Name of Mission||Mission Bhumiputra|
|Application Fee||Rs. 30|
ALSO READ: Employment Exchange Registration Assam
Name of Mission: Mission Bhumiputra
Name of Portal: Mission Bhumiputra Portal
Certificates: Under the Bhumiputra Mission, the eligible applicants may submit their application for the below-mentioned caste certificates:
- Scheduled Caste Certificate
- Scheduled Tribe (Hills) Certificate
- Scheduled Tribe (Plains) Certificate
- OBC/MOBC Certificate.
Department: Department of Welfare of Plain Tribes and Backward Classes
Organization: Government of Assam
Lunching Date: 01-August-2022
Application Fee: The applicants have to pay a total of Rs. 30 only to complete the application process
Certificate Delivery: within 30 days of application
Mission Bhumiputra Eligibility
Domicile: Applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam
Caste: The applicants must belong to SC, ST or OBC/MOBC
Nationality: The applicant must be a Citizen of India
How to Apply for Mission Bhumiputra?
The eligible applicants can follow the below mentioned steps to complete their caste certificate application process:
- Scroll down, go to Important Link‘s section
- Click on Apply Online
- Now, an official web portal will load in the new tab of your browser
- In that portal, you will need to click on New Account option
- After that a registration form will load
- In that form, you have to give all the information asked
- Now, click on the Register button
- After successful registration, click on Login button
- After successful login, you will have to click on New Application option
- Now, an application form will load.
- In that form you have to give all your information carefully
- After that you have to upload your required scanned files
- Finally, you will get the option to submit your application
- Before submitting application, read all details carefully and submit
- After successful submission, you will receive an acknowledgment copy
- Keep a copy of that acknowledgment for future use
Documents Required for Caste Certificate | Assam
- Applicant’s Photo
- Proof of Date of Birth (One of Birth Certificate/ Aadhaar Card/ PAN/ Admit Card issued by any recognized Board of Applicant
- Proof of Residence(One of Permanent Resident Certificate/ Aadhaar Card/ EPIC/ Land Document/ Electricity Bill/ Ration Card of Applicant or Parent)
- Caste Certificate of Father OR Recommendation of authorize caste/ tribe/ community organization notified by State Govt.
- Any other document (Voter List, Affidavit, Existing Caste Certificate, etc.)
- Upload Scanned Copy of the Application Form.
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Download Form: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE
FAQs | Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to apply for Mission Bhumiputra?
There’s no mention of last date as such as per the official notification
What is the starting date of Mission Bhumiputra?
The launch date/ starting date of Mission Bhumiputra is 01-August-2022
What type of certificates can be applied for through Mission Bhumiputra?
Applicants can apply for Scheduled Caste Certificate, Scheduled Tribe (Hills) Certificate, Scheduled Tribe (Plains) Certificate and OBC/MOBC Certificate through Mission Bhumiputra.
What is Mission Bhumiputra?
Mission Bhumiputra is one of the most awaited missions of the Government of Assam. Mission Bhumiputra has been launched by Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma on 1st August 2022. This mission has been launched under the Department of Welfare of Plain Tribes and Backward Classes. Under this mission, applicants will be able to submit their applications for caste certificate through the web portal. This is a great initiative by the government to reduce the hassle of getting caste certificates in Assam. Under this mission, applicant can submit applications for Scheduled Caste Certificate, Scheduled Tribe (Hills) Certificate, Scheduled Tribe (Plains) Certificate and OBC/MOBC Certificate.